I'm Mr. Potato Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Mr. Potato Head

The store I go to has the best Russet baking potatos I have ever tasted. 49 cents a pound. So, I'm on this big potato kick. I bake 2 really big ones, like in 2 pounds total, 3 times a week Flashback!!!! When I was living near my aunt years ago they were eating a lot of taters due to finances. Well, one night after one of their dinners, my gut hurt so much I thought it was my appendix and I actually went to the hospital. Turns out it was an almost terminal case of gas.:ROTF: Fast forward!!!! Let's just say that between the beer and the taters, I am going to have to lay off the spuds.:ROTF: :ROTF: I could be Gaseous Clay, but I'm no fighter.
    Last edited by fett; 11-07-2007, 02:41 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

:ROTF:
    Open a few windows or you could end up choking yourself out.
    -Rick

Comment

Watch for open flames and sparks!!!!!
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

You'll be adjusting guitar necks for years if you do that in your summer home!

Comment

Comment

This is not funny. Those taters are inflaters. I feel like the fucking Michelin Man.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
              This is not funny. Those taters are inflaters. I feel like the fucking Michelin Man.:ROTF:
              I read this and then looked at your avatar! Priceless!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                I read this and then looked at your avatar! Priceless!!!!
                And now you know why I have X amount of hats. Barring my bad eyes, without hats I would look like "EGG HEAD"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  The store I go to has the best Russet baking potatos I have ever tasted. 49 cents a pound.

Gotcha beat there, fettman! 99 Cents Only Store has 3 kinds of taters available in 5 lb bags! I just had a few "gold" russets for lunch today.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X