No announcement yet.

A new warning to americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What really pisses me off about the tech support thing is when they say their name is "Tom" or something. Like that really fucking helps!

Peedy peeedy peeeedy peeedy

That's what is sounds like when they talk. I just don't understand them. Why can't they outsource to Mexico or Canada? I can understand them a bit better. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
      What really pisses me off about the tech support thing is when they say their name is "Tom" or something. Like that really fucking helps!

Peedy peeedy peeeedy peeedy

That's what is sounds like when they talk. I just don't understand them. Why can't they outsource to Mexico or Canada? I can understand them a bit better. LOL
      when Canadians get drunk is when the language barrier steps in, nobody knows what they(we) actually say :ROTF:
      Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
        when Canadians get drunk is when the language barrier steps in, nobody knows what they(we) actually say :ROTF:
        Haha, truth to that!

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
          I don't usually pass on political advice or info however we had all
          better wake up and start paying attention!

This morning, from somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration,
          Mohammad Omar, warned the United States that if military action against
          Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of
          convenience store managers.
          And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be
          next, followed by Dell Computer customer service reps, Motel 6 managers,
          and liquor store cashiers. Who knew it would come to this. It's getting ugly.
          Don't panic folks. In view of the "special relationship" our two nations have, we are quite prepared to struggle along and send you some of ours. We have plenty to go around.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

HP uses Indian techs too

Comment

I'm all for slamming the middle east, but is this racist?

I have to ask because I'm white, so I'm automatically guilty.
              no you don't have to ask, unless you want to play into the lies and nonsense spread by these racial grievance mongers. don't give those motherfuckers the time of day.

fuck that shit. and be proud of what you are.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
                WHAT?
                What did you say?
                Oh, wait a minute....
                Yup. You're right.

Comment

I'm all for slamming the middle east, but is this racist?

I have to ask because I'm white, so I'm automatically guilty.

If it's not, then I'll LOL!
                  That ain't racist, that's just dumb. 'slamming the middle east'. Do you have good arguments for that? Like killing people isn't such of a big deal
                  www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                  www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                  www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    I could start a thread about being fett to our international friends here, but I must relate this. I go to a store that is run by a bunch of Koreans. I think. But, the ladies just love this Viking god-like American. It's a big store that has all kinds of Oriental food. Their produce is great. They always say "Hi" when I walk in. Then last week one of the nice ladies asked me my name. It's Bill. But they say;" Beal". It's a hoot.:ROTF: I'm the "Funny American" and I have no idea what they say in Korean about me as I walk out the door.
                    They say- hey look!!! there go big guy who buy rotten meat and rubber dog from us everyday-lol
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
                      That ain't racist, that's just dumb. 'slamming the middle east'. Do you have good arguments for that? Like killing people isn't such of a big deal
                      I don't like their culture, their religion, their food, their clothes, their language, and the way they let their governments operate.

Comment

I don't like their culture, their religion, their food, their clothes, their language, and the way they let their governments operate.
                        I agree. I am anti-Islam to. They infect our culture. But still, messing with lives isn't a good thing.
                        www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                        www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                        www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Working...
                        X