Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thank you to the JCF.... (apologies for the novel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new here (<- obviously), but it's good to know that this place is like this: It didn't seem that way initially.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you, pick your brains, learn all I can from you all, and maybe be able to help someone else in the future.

Comment

excellent well said.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Difficult to top that! +1, Gary.
        I, too have been around many other forums.
        One of the best features of this community is the self policing
        of the members. Most of the time (not always), it can get quite heated,
        but if you read towards the end of a lot of threads, people tend to back off.
        The voice of moderation frequently comes from the debaters. We
        can agree to disagree, and agree we love the community, and the music,
        more than our personal veiws.
        The other part is the knowledge database. If there is ever a piece is misinformation, it is quickly corrected.
        This is a great and twisted place we stay at.

Comment

i have to agree fully.
          i only registered here when i bought my first jackon about 2 years ago, if i remember well.
          since that day i visit this foroum every single day, even if i don`t post very often.
          keep up the good work people.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonDean View Post
            Hi, I'm new here (<- obviously), but it's good to know that this place is like this: It didn't seem that way initially.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you, pick your brains, learn all I can from you all, and maybe be able to help someone else in the future.

I'm having a dynamite throwing class at 2:30 p.m. PST today if you or anyone is interested. I'm gonna be coming down the chimney this year, not Santa.

This is a place that has helped me remain alive through one of the more vicious drug habits this century (and the last one-lol) has ever seen. i've gotten a lot of kind words from various people, even though Sully won't call me anymore, can you blame him? I for one cannot.-lol
            C2, I mean C-U at 2:30 -lol
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

We talk like real adults here. Not only guitar stuff, people share their problems and joy here. This place IS a community.Everyone respects each other and we seem to have a higher level of quality in our conversations than most of the other web-places. And I oftenly tell my friends about the Jcf. Sometimes I show them some posts and they crack up . This place is a part of my life.

JCF FTW!
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

the reason this place is great is because of the people here.... who really cares about the guitars that much here anymore... all the different personalities make this a weird fucked up circus... I love it... it's all about the laughter... gotta love all the jokes and arguments full of sarcasm (for wich I thank you Gary... I allways get a good kick when you bust my balls )
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

This thread is missing one important element. So, I'm happy to oblige!

"BIG RED!"
                  "POOP"

Comment

"It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I don't post very much for being here 7+ years, but I have found a lot of information here. Plus there are some crazy characters that crack me up. I am off to smoke a big fatty J in honor of the JCF !!

Comment

As the others have already stated: Well said, my friend!!!

It's funny how you and I have the same background. I joined the JCF in early 2001 (I think...? If it wasn't a bit earlier?) after lurking a while. I finally signed up when I tried to find out what my Fusion Plus was... And you were the one who set the record straight about it! Man, it's almost getting a bit sentimental here...

Cheers Gary, and all JCFers!!!
                        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Well said, Gary! You've cracked me up on several occasions, so thanks for being here I'm not much online here anymore, but I hope that will change.
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                            Well said, Gary! You've cracked me up on several occasions, so thanks for being here I'm not much online here anymore, but I hope that will change.

Oh, the IBM guy still remembers us from time to time....

:ROTF:
                            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I remember you NO PROBLEM, Ilker
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

i luv: you Too' gary.?

A lot has changed, you crazy aussie.
                                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X