Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is buying Guitar Center?

From today's WSJ...

"This week, Wall Street underwriters made a second attempt at selling roughly $4 billion in loans tied to Chrysler LLC's automotive business, in which a majority stake was acquired by Cerberus Capital Management LP in August. It looked like a sign of the market's improvement, then rough conditions in the junk-bond market forced bankers to call off a $750 million bond sale to finance the leveraged buyout of Guitar Center Inc., a retailer of musical instruments.

The Guitar Center postponement was the first since August, bringing back memories of the disorder in the corporate-debt markets during the summer, when dozens of buyout-debt offerings were pulled. A separate $650 million sale of loans by Guitar Center went through this week, as did some other junk-bond sales, but values of many leveraged loans and junk bonds fell sharply."

???

fender?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Back in July it was reported that Bain Capital was buying GC.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Comment

bain investment group....they own michaels, burlington coat factory, toys r us, etc

Comment

Working...
          X