No announcement yet.

This Could Change Everything...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this find of oil in Brazil is almost has big as the discovery of Adriana Lima.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      I do not have an "Attitude".:ROTF: I have seen 30 years of games being played by a small bunch of inbred financial asswipes. Pick a "Crash". Despite what you guys may think, I wasn't there for the "Tulip" Crash.:ROTF: The bottom line is that "Markets" are manipulated now and have been forever by an elite, in their minds, group of people since Day 1.
      There you go again. Using terms like "inbred financial asswipes" will not get the campaign dollars flowing into your coffers

Don't get me wrong, though, I would vote for you before any of the current crop of unpolishable turds that are running
      "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Fuck the middle east
        There's too many problems
        They just get in the way,
        We could sure live without 'em
        They hijack our planes
        And raise our oil prices
        We'll kill 'em all
        and have a ball
        and end the fucking crisis.

Thanks to Billy M for that little nugget.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I am a Viking god-like person. That, by defintion makes all those others a Whining ass-wipe dink.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

It's the same set of people that made money doing "enron stuff". All they know how to do is leverage, speculate and jack with energy markets.

Where do you thing the thusands of enron people went? To work in the levi's factories in Mexico?
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              too many dollars changing hands in the hunt for him and daddy needs a new pair of shoes
              True. Unfortunate but true. Just like Eisenhower warned us about in 1961:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yep Ron, unforntunate no doubt. Its all about the dollar, not all about what is right. Seems like the governmental approach to anything is what will gain us the most (+$) long term and keep the cash flow moving through the complex chain. That is the only question asked for anything, not what will we fuck up along the way, who will we fuck over? Motralities never come into play....just do it if it makes $, tis the american way. Money makes everything right, no matter how wrong it is.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

so, we're up to how much, 2 brazilian barrels a day now?
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

:ROTF: That was a good one.

Comment

Hey Fett, no need to day dream about the alternative to a market economy. Plenty of examples of the alternative to admire.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                        Hey Fett, no need to day dream about the alternative to a market economy. Plenty of examples of the alternative to admire.
                        There is a "Market Economy" in the old sense and there is " Now". Because a few people can manipulate any market they want and the lemmings keep jumping off the cliff with their money hoping for higher returns.The lemming herders get rich and the lemmings crash on the rocks and drown in the sea. The world could not withstand a true World Wide Market Economy.
                        Last edited by fett; 11-10-2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

The trend around the world is towards becoming more of market economy rather than less.

Comment

Brazilian women are hot, we should invade them with an excuse like Argentina or Venezuela are massing troops in the deep amazon jungle.
                            Get in and fuki fuki all them hotties. If we time it right, we can do it at Carnival time.
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Great-now the U.K. government (Read assholes instead of Government) will have many more years of fleecing motorists with their Inflated Petrol duty

I love my country:ROTF:
                              http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                                if they cna find Saddam in a hole they sure as hell could find Osama if they wanted to. I don't think they want to tho...too many dollars changing hands in the hunt for him and daddy needs a new pair of shoes
                                It's real simple; destabilizing Pakistan, a nuclear-armed nation of 160 million people, would cause a lot more trouble than Osama is holed up with the wild tribes of the Pakistani Frontier provinces. If we went into Pakistan after Bin-Laden, we would first have to secure their nukes, because the government WOULD fall as soon as out troops entered the country. Unless you want the ISI to get the nukes and perhaps give some of them to al-Qaeda, that is. So then we'd be trying to get nukes and controlling a country that has 5 times as many people as Iraq that we're already having trouble controlling. Are you ready for a draft? Because it'd take that just to get the manpower for a Pakistan invasion.

If you have some James Bond or Delta Force scenario, they'd get cut to pieces in Waziristan and the North West Territories. Those people know how to fight and kill and our guys can't blend in. They've shredded everybody who ever came in there to fight them.

I don't know if you really wanted the answer, but that's it...

Pakistan as a shaky ally beats the hell out of Pakistan as an overt enemy.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X