COD4 modern warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deneb View Post
    It's a fun game. I've not done the multiplayer yet, but I've got to say, just straight through...I beat it in 4 hours.
    4 hours? Wow... I got almost 4 hours of play out of Portal. I'm so glad I bought Gears of War PC instead of COD4.

Multiplayer? I've been too busy with Team Fortress 2 to bother playing anything else online.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      4 hours? Wow... I got almost 4 hours of play out of Portal. I'm so glad I bought Gears of War PC instead of COD4.

Multiplayer? I've been too busy with Team Fortress 2 to bother playing anything else online.

That 4 hours is probably on recruit (easy) or regular difficulty. Trying it on hardened or veteran is absolutely insane and will definately take more than four hours for an average-good fps player IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
        That 4 hours is probably on recruit (easy) or regular difficulty. Trying it on hardened or veteran is absolutely insane and will definately take more than four hours for an average-good fps player IMO.
        Well I just bought it from some guy off a forum for $35 shipped, so I guess I'll find out in a week or so.

I still haven't finished MOH:A. Not that I don't like it, but I set it to the hardest setting (cause I heard it was a short game too).... and stuff like Orange Box and GOW have come out so that hasn't gotten much play.

Comment

anyone hit on Mass Effect yet? trying to figure out my xmas list ... i mean my sons xmas list! i have Bioshock sitting in the closet already, and looking forward to play ... i mean for him to play it.
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Havent hit Mass Effect yet maybe after christmas for that one. Bioshock is one of the greatest games I have ever played hands down. It pained me to trade that in to get COD4, how old is your son btw? Bioshock's story line may be a bit lost on him if he is too young to understand it...perfect for adults though. Game on bro

Comment

Bioshock was pretty good. A bit too cartoonish... coming from a TF2 fan.

Comment

Working...
              X