Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-GF makes me fall apart on stage!

Seriously!

I've been talking to an ex-girlfriend on Facebook. I haven't seen her in 17 years. I always regretted breaking up with this girl, and she unbelievably looks EXACTLY the same as she did when she was 16!! So she tells me she's coming to see us last night, and bringing another girl who I was friends with back then.

I don't know what happened, but during the first set, I fell apart totally. I was so damn nervous, and each mistake I made, made it worse. Worst set ever. I pulled it back together for the rest of the night, but still had a hard time.

This is fucked! I don't remember a woman ever having this effect on me. I need serious help.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

You need to hook up with her again

Comment

Nail her and your nervousness will be over.

Comment

Nail her and your marriage will be over too.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
          Nail her and your marriage will be over too.
          Let her blow you...
          2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
          2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
          2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
          2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
          2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
          2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
          2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
          2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
          2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
          1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
          1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Originally posted by JetFixxxer View Post
            Let her blow you...
            Buttsex is wild and it don't cause no child!

No seriously, are you married? If so your priorities are elsewhere.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

He's married, iirc. My best friend went through almost the exact same thing a few years ago & came to me for advice. His old girlfriend (hot as hell) had started emailing, he was having 2nd thoughts about his marriage, etc. I told him that no matter what decision he made, he had to be a fucking man and be honest & up front with his wife. He was & ended up going to counseling with his wife, and he figured out it had way more to do with what was going on in his head than either his wife or the ex-gf. They got through it & have a great new daughter. I would've supported him no matter what he did, but I'm proud of him for handling it like a man instead of like a teenager.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Way To Go RON !!! :ROTF:

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

According To The Prophecy

Comment

LOL, yes I'm married, and my wife was also at the show. I have no plans to cheat on my wife (although, since I've already done it all with this girl in the past, it doesn't really count does it? ). I just found it weird that someone I haven't seen in so long, can make me feel like this.

Comment

Zeeg, is your avatar pic from a cd cover, I think the band is riot? There's this awesome song, swords and tequila on there.

About the thread, if you're married, you shouldn't be networking with an ex on facebook...that's just spelling disaster.

Not saying that you would do anything toyour wife, but heat of the moment can screw things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb View Post
                        Zeeg, is your avatar pic from a cd cover, I think the band is riot? There's this awesome song, swords and tequila on there.

About the thread, if you're married, you shouldn't be networking with an ex on facebook...that's just spelling disaster.

Not saying that you would do anything toyour wife, but heat of the moment can screw things up.
                        It's been 18 years man, there's no way anything would happen. we're all adults, and it's great to be in touch with old friends, even if they used to be girlfriends.

Comment

and yeah, that's the Riot album cover

Comment

danger danger. Ex's BAD!
                            she did something to you, I'd say stay away.

Comment

Tell her you're married and just say hello and leave it at that.
                              Odd thing I was at a local music store and ran into our old keyboard player and she still looks outstandingly hot for 50 yrs old.She had one of her kids with her he was 20 so not a kid really and she introduced us and he is a classical guitarist and damn good too.
                              She still has all our studio recordings out takes and unused intros and outros.He called it mom's prog rock hippie music.
                              Last edited by straycat; 11-11-2007, 01:17 AM.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X