No announcement yet.

Question for you USA'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't nothing wrong with some Coors original though. For Christ's sake it's the fucking banquet beer!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
      Ain't nothing wrong with some Coors original though. For Christ's sake it's the fucking banquet beer!
      Coors = Rocky Mountain piss water.
      That stuff is just nasty.
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Coors = Rocky Mountain piss water.
        That stuff is just nasty.
        It wasn't be smuggled to the east by Burt Reynolds cuz it sucked. End of discussion there buddy.

Comment

It made for a good movie script... need I say more.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            It made for a good movie script... need I say more.

LOL!

Boss Hog was trying to keep it from leaving Texas so no one else had to be punished. Or was Boss Hog from dukes of Hazard?

Comment

Amen to that.

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
              LOL!

Boss Hog was trying to keep it from leaving Texas so no one else had to be punished.
              -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                Try living in ass-backwards Georgia - no alcohol sales on Sundays......at all!
                My best friend and his wife live there. My ex-wife and I moved in with them back in 1998... I only stayed for 2.5 months, though, and moved right back to NJ. I couldn't believe the no alcohol sales on Sunday!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  My best friend and his wife live there. My ex-wife and I moved in with them back in 1998... I only stayed for 2.5 months, though, and moved right back to NJ. I couldn't believe the no alcohol sales on Sunday!
                  It's that way in Colorado. Leaves you with three options. Buy 3.2% at 7-11, drive to Nebraska, say fuckit and smoke some weed.

Comment

I'll take the weed option then. I also don't know why weed is illegal and alcohol is not.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

We only entertain insults from Canucks that live in provinces that amount to more than quaint themeparks of seaside life from yesteryear.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                        We only entertain insults from Canucks that live in provinces that amount to more than quaint themeparks of seaside life from yesteryear.

So, the ones that give you oil?

Comment

It would be interesting if they gave it but yes, you know, the real provinces.

Comment

Lose the hammer and sickle avatar dude really its very uncool.
                            P.M.me if you need an explination I don't want to bore the masses.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Bore us, bore us. I'm intrigued now.
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Well, last century there was this great experiment in political, social and economic organization carried out on more than half the world's population that immediately turned into a nightmare of suffering and repression, mass starvation, and inhuman cruelty on a scale never seen before in human history. The hammer and sickle was one of the symbols adopted by the leaders of this great failed experiment. Displaying the symbol can be interpreted as sign that the displayer approves of the experiment and its results which ought to be morally repugnant to non-sociopaths. In our part of the world it is also displayed by immature and undereducated or dim-witted college age people on the cusp of adulthood. Typically they seek to exert their independence by pretending to espouse the ideology symbolized by the hammer and sickle. It is a phase many seem to go through until they mature and become more knowledgeable. It probably has something to do with getting laid by certain types of college chicks. Later, they will look back with some embarrassment and thank their lucky stars they actually live in a totally different kind of society that tolerates that kind of behavior and afforded them a consequence free environment to act out their angst. In hammer and sickle land, they would have been shot or sent to a concentration camp to be worked and starved to death.
                                Last edited by Tashtego; 11-13-2007, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X