Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyr View Post
    Yeah, this is beyond hilarious how out of control it went. :ROTF:

Is anyone actually feeling hard feelings? Haha, I've read this entire thread as one big joke.
    I sure wouldn't think anyone really got upset. I just can't believe we kept coming back to the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyr View Post

Is anyone actually feeling hard feelings? Haha, I've read this entire thread as one big joke.
      I've had a fun time with it. No feelings hurt here...

But like I said, I don't take all this too seriously...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

• BTW Freyr and I have cleared our air so to speak but you guys go ahead and fart some more this shit is really funny.
        shobet you're a windy bastard.I meant that in a good way.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• Canadians are really misunderstood by Americans. I'll have you all know guns are indeed legal here. We can buy Browning M2s too (but they must be modified to only load and fire one shot at a time).

I'm not sure why Freyr is complaining about US customs. It's not like they arbitrarily deported him to Syria to be tortured.

I've enjoyed my visits to the US. The only thing that freaks me out is how many really really religous Bible-thumping Christian people there are and how they seem to run the country. We have people like that in Canada too, but it's not like they run the country. Oh wait, yes they do.

Yup there you have it, other than the metric system and the fact that Candian football fields are bigger it's pretty much the same as the States.

Comment

• *shrugs* I see almost zero similarities between Rochester and Halifax... besides they're both cities, and both have people / buildings. But then again, so does Amsterdam, and you wouldn't say that's the same either.

Also dude... read more then the first post, it's clearly stated by a handful of people that it was a joke, along with the smiley at the bottom of the original post.

People these days...

Comment

• Dude - sarcasm, we have it on this end of Canada. Didn't realize it was scarce on the east coast.

Comment

• Sarcasm went up in smoke here ages ago, thanks to BC and excellent shipping routes.

Comment

• Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
                  I'm sure you guys could figure something out with real objectivism and factual information, but instead you are mindlessy going back and forth accomplishing less than the nothing that would have been accomplished in this thread sans this nonsense... (attribute this to brainwashing?). It's funny that you guys are caught up enough or both care enough about what each other thinks to continue, while at the same time makes me look sad for wasting my time... But I'm waiting to leave, and time I must waste.
                  I bet you are the life and soul of all the parties you go to. I'd hardly call the sea of posts from such obvious geniuses as us mindless. I like to think we've kept the huddled masses amused with our witty and comedic banter.

Originally posted by Freyr View Post

Is anyone actually feeling hard feelings? Haha, I've read this entire thread
                  as one big joke.
                  I can't believe we got away with it for so long!

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                  I sure wouldn't think anyone really got upset. I just can't believe we kept coming back to the post.
                  I've got nothing better to do, plus it makes me laugh, which is what's important to me.

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  BTW Freyr and I have cleared our air so to speak but you guys go ahead and fart some more this shit is really funny.
                  shobet you're a windy bastard.I meant that in a good way.
                  I'll name my next fart after you in your honour.

Right where were we? I think I might turn my attention on to anuske9 as he seems a much more fitting target and I don't think he has anyone else to play with, well apart from himself that is.

Onanism will reduce your effective eyesight you know! SPD pass him your copy of the Penguin dictionary for the interminably dumb I think he's going to need it.

I'm also going to keep count of how many ellipsis you are going to use. I'll do a competition for the person who can guess how many you are going to use. The winner will get a Fett to do with as they wish.
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• I consume massive amounts of "The King of Beers", Budweiser.

A~
                    All hail the 'King'
                    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

• I went to Kentucky for XMas.. I bought a 66 for $12.65.
                      It was a very good christmas XD
                      -- The Midnighter
                      Administrate!

Comment

Last edited by anuske9; 11-15-2007, 02:42 PM.
                        -Adam

Comment

Working...
                        X