Don't "Go Off" half cocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't "Go Off" half cocked

I have experienced this firsthand when someone took issue with my use of the word "Dinks". I was accused of being a Racist on a worldwide forum. I got my world wide apology. Now, just because a member used the wrong Gremlin, he got his balls busted. I would suggest that anyone that takes issue with a word or a Gremlin or lack thereof in a post, PM the person to ascertain (sp) their intent. Otherwise, the original poster loses and the person that reacts loses.
    Last edited by fett; 11-12-2007, 03:27 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I'm not a racist, I hate every motherfucker the same

Comment

I hate the human race. That makes me a racist.

No really though, I'm just a bigot. I hate foreigners especially those holier-than-though British assholes on this website.

Comment

This got out of hand real quickly. And that sucks for a Viking god-person. Yeah. It's great to be online and talk to people you will never have to face. However, in our "Little World" it still demands respect. So if you have to break someones balls, you had better know what the fuck you are reacting to.
        Last edited by fett; 11-12-2007, 03:42 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Sorry fett. It was just too much to resist.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
            I hate the human race. That makes me a racist.

No really though, I'm just a bigot. I hate foreigners especially those holier-than-though British assholes on this website.
            I think you'll find it's mutual.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
              I think you'll find it's mutual.
              You hate the Brits too! I'm sure that's difficult having to live in that shitty island then.

Do you just keep to yourself then or do you go out and have to put up with them?

Are you originally from the USA?

Comment

I agree with you fett. Although some people really need a 15-pound watermelon suppository just to loosen them up a bit. I'm talking about those that get offended at the slightest bit.
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Sorry man i thought that he was being a dick.
                  Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                  Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I agree, I don't think it's appropriate to assume you know what someones intent is just because you think you are holier than thou. What gives anyone the right to prejudge another motherfucker? Just because someone doesn't speak properly, dress properly, or spell properly does not mean they are less than. Walk in another mutherfuckers shoes before you nail him to the fuckin cross. For Fucks Sake ! Fuck i'm PISSED !

Comment

I can totally understand why other sites nuke these threads when they start. Maybe these kind of threads should be more than "frowned upon"...

Some people just can't resist running their mouth Fett...
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Damn, SouthPlatteDemon. Stop giving those Brit's such a hard time, we Cunuks try to hate you just as much as they do... not our fault they have more experience at it

Also, this thread exploded way too quickly... probably locking would have been a good idea, but now it'll just be a pathetic flame war, or, nothing. Awesome

Fett - Good points though man, too bad almost everyone in the missed it

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
                          Damn, SouthPlatteDemon. Stop giving those Brit's such a hard time, we Cunuks try to hate you just as much as they do... not our fault they have more experience at it

Also, this thread exploded way too quickly... probably locking would have been a good idea, but now it'll just be a pathetic flame war, or, nothing. Awesome

Fett - Good points though man, too bad almost everyone in the missed it
                          No shit. It's the classic "player hater" syndrome.

Comment

No shit. It's the classic "player hater" syndrome.
                            Figured they'd have a cure by now... damn, too much money spent on cancer research!

Comment

You hate the Brits too! I'm sure that's difficult having to live in that shitty island then.

Do you just keep to yourself then or do you go out and have to put up with them?

Are you originally from the USA?
                              Think of it as reciprocal love (you'll have to look that up no doubt). I prefer to stay indoors and goad you as I think you're a bit of a cock. But at least you speak your mind, what little of it you have that is. I applaud you for your efforts. (that still looks like a bloke wanking to me).
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X