Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shobet View Post
    what, no beer?
    I meant mixing it right into the mixture. Maple syrup over top is also to die for.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
      I meant mixing it right into the mixture. Maple syrup over top is also to die for.
      When I was a kid we used to pour fresh maple syrup over snow. Man that was good.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
        When I was a kid we used to pour fresh maple syrup over snow. Man that was good.
        Dude, that wasn't maple syrup!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
          emacs is only used by little boys who have been abused by ignorant people from Colorado.

Yeah, not being able to use hjkl or arrow keys whilst in insert mode kills. ViM > VI any day.
          An avatar like that and you're calling me ignorant?

Perhaps I'm ignorant of what your avatar means. You certainly couldn't be advocating a failed ideology?

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb View Post
            Another thread degraded, and I wasn't a part of it. Until now.
            Me, too! :ROTF: I think it's feeding time at the zoo.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

May cock must be full , not half cocked to go off!!!!

spooooooooooooogeeeewoooooooogeeee...
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I don't know if you are aware of this Freyr, but your avatar is like waving two red flags in front of certain people in the USA who lean a certain way politically. They see those symbols and their brains melt down, fast.

I wish people could be more secure in their own beliefs and leave those of others alone. The ol' MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) comes to mind. As far as saying anything about the country of another, I would like to think that people had the ability to laugh at themselves in cases like this.

I hear comedians cracking jokes about customs, of a three year old kid being on the terrorist watch list, that our states handle booze in 50 different ways and so on. When American people and comedians crack these jokes, it seems to be fine. But let an 'outsider' say the same and...BOOM!

IMO, regular people are small ambassadors for their country. I am quite glad to say that the ambassadors I have personally met from Canada have all been great people to meet. And do they ever like a good joke! I wish more of ours were the same way.

Comment

:ROTF:
                  Shobet - you're fuckin hilarious. Really.:ROTF: :ROTF:
                  Strat God Music
                  http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by DrDoug View Post
                    I wish people could be more secure in their own beliefs and leave those of others alone. The ol' MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) comes to mind.
                    If this is in regards to leaving someone alone that promotes communism you really must be joking right?

Comment

What's worse than going off half cocked is to have a wet flint. And there is always the "Flash in the pan". We have all the young guns here.
                      Last edited by fett; 11-12-2007, 06:57 PM.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                        I'd rather be stiff than flaccid, and you made me that way, both of them. And what's wrong with being gay, narrows the chances going home alone after a night out down the local fish factory at the dipsco. I've never been afraid to widen the circle of my friends.

I think secretly deep down you long for a bit of man meat!
                        I didn't read this before I posted..I think Shobet and I were seperated at birth..we were joined at the sctrotum. So, my third nut lives in Wales!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You don't hear the Jesus Crispies whinging on about the pentagram, yet a hammer and sickle and you've turned into a Daily Mail reader (British joke there that will go waaaaaaaaay over your head) like most thing you simian fucksock!

Anyway, I find your loathing of a symbol and a flag quite amusing, are you really so insecure that you need to fear some iconography and what it represents just because your government spoon fed you some propaganda over several decades. You preach freedom yet you won't let others be free unless it's in your interests. Pah, pull the other one, it's got колоколы on!

And while I'm at it american bacon is rubbish.

прощание comrades!
                          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                            If this is in regards to leaving someone alone that promotes communism you really must be joking right?
                            I know that since I first saw that avatar, I've been feeling a little "red". I guess my faith in my own ideology must be so shaky that a tiny avatar in a guitar forum might sway me....
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

With a half cock..you can get more slapitude, because it's more flexible.

There is several levels of Dick Slapulation. They teach it in our police department..it's standard procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                                I know that since I first saw that avatar, I've been feeling a little "red". I guess my faith in my own ideology must be so shaky that a tiny avatar in a guitar forum might sway me....
                                Gary is a wise man..therefore, he requires no half cocked slapulation.

Comment

Working...
                                X