Mr & Mrs Bill Z Bub's 20th wedding annivesary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats Bill!

in august it will be our 20th also. i have already bought tickets to Maui, but you kind of raised the bar with the Diamond. Ugh! i might have to take the plunge too. she hit her freaky 40's this year, so to those may think things slow down, that is not the case when they get older. farting is just part of the perks.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

20 years is an awesome achievement in this day and age. My congrats to you an the misses, and may you have many more (even if I'm a day late.)
      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Congrats, 20 years is a helluva milestone. Not too many people make it that far anynmore.
        http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Big Belated congrats bro

And a big

"MOSH ON"

to you and the mrs, for makin it this long ,,its always cool to hear how people have made it last( We are halfway to 20 as of last july 4th...i still dont know how she puts up with me)

Dave
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Congrats!

We're on 15 years and 3 kids in now - I think the secret is I put up with her PMS as long as she puts up with my side guitar business! :ROTF:

And right on with the cabbage rolls - my dad had my grandmother show my mom how to make them old-country Ukraine-style at the get-go...I wasn't so lucky :ROTF:
            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Working...
            X