Mr & Mrs Bill Z Bub's 20th wedding annivesary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr & Mrs Bill Z Bub's 20th wedding annivesary

Well, I surprised my wife today. She keeps her wedding ring in a safe place, so it doesn't get messed up. She wears a secondary band all the time. I couldn't afford an expensive diamond ring 20 years ago. The ring is very nice, white gold and blue sapphires mounted in the setting. But The original diamond wasn't even a 1/4 carat. That stone is mounted in a necklace now. I bit the bullet and bought her a extremely nice full carat diamond..its all sparkly and shit!!

She put up with my silly ass all these years..and never once bitched or complained about my toys, hobbies, habbits, or interests, and most important she's still very hot, loyal, supportive, an awesome monm and cook...and that's RARE find. Anyone happily married for a while knows what I'm saying!!!

So, I told St. Valerie since its our anniversary, she should put her ring on. She discovered the pretty box where it's usually kept and ..well..she's VERY VERY happy, and so am I!!!

That's why I've been away from the board..I been sidetracked with getting this.

Our annivesary is November 14th..but I couldn't wait to give it to her!!!

Happy, fat, bald and sexually satisfied,

Bill Z Bub
    Last edited by horns666; 11-12-2007, 07:16 PM. Reason: TYPOS..WHAT ELSE????
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

congratulations, ya silly bastid! that's a very sweet thing that you did for her. here's to many more, sir!

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Congratulations to you and saint Valerie.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Thanks guys..I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get some later..

After 20+ years, that still excites me..

That's a good thing..yes??!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

All I can say is I just wish it would have happened to me. Bless everyone that has made this possible.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            All I can say is I just wish it would have happened to me. Bless everyone that has made this possible.
            I wish it could have too Fett!!!!!

She'll ALWAYS be in your heart.

Comment

Congratulations, does she wear your other ring on her finger?
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Congrats, Sweet William!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  Thanks guys..I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get some later..

After 20+ years, that still excites me..

That's a good thing..yes??!!!
                  oh HELL yes! i think it's a fantastic thing to still wanna nail the missus!

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Congrats,Bill!May you have twenty more............
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Congrats Bill...
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                        Congratulations, does she wear your other ring on her finger?
                        Don't answer this one Horns, it's a trap!!

You ought to be ashamed of yourself Shob, you pervert.
                        (So long as it's not the hand she makes his breakfast with, no problem)

Congrats Horns, obviously up for "life without parole"! Well done!
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Congrats to you both!!!
                          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

wow, 20 years! That's awesome, Bill. Congrats to the Zurlos on sticking it out so long and still feeling the passion after all these years.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              wow, 20 years! That's awesome, Bill. Congrats to the Zurlos on sticking it out so long and still feeling the passion after all these years.
                              Thank guys..fucking Shob..yes, the finger!!!!!

This Zurlo will be sticking it out for the other Zurlo later..

I've been sticking that thing out for her since 1984..when Ratt came out...in your direction.

Man, what a visual. Valerie still looks the same since she was 16,..she's still 88 lbs. Me, I was a strapping 175lbs with a "Taxi" Tony Danza hair and build when I met her..now I'm 240lbs..bald..except for my back.:ROTF:

but I shave my balls..that's the secret right there..amoung other things!!

Picture a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua gettin' it on..because that's exactly what it is..oh my!

Comment

Working...
                              X