Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like you...

Comment

sell one of those guitars and buy a vaccum cleaner !!

Comment

the guitars do not look happy. the GPA (guitar protection agency) should be notified.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

These suckers live in a natural enviorment. It like being concerned about the legs on your coffee table warping.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Fett, I take amazing care of my guitars and I am offended by this vision. I ask, demand that you send me all your model series and custom shops Jacksons as well as at least a lucky Stratocaster to be rehauled and repaired here in my workshop (er... room) in Scotland.

Seriously.

no really..

please?

Comment

I live where guitars are a dime a dozen. That means they are not expensive. That means my average cost for all of that shit is not very much money.

Comment

Do you have any guitar cases at all?

Comment

ya, his blankets, lololll

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                    I spy a "sock"
                    Or is it?
                    It's probably just fetts "dream catcher" :ROTF: :ROTF:
                    The Buzzard does not fear
                    The man in riot gear
                    Harvest a skull of stone
                    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                      All kidding aside this is not healthy man. Do these guitars serve any purpose?
                      yea, they satisfy fett's chronic case of the Gimme Gimmes
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

No. It's a case of paying 10 cents on the dollar. I just love knowing that some clown paid retail.:ROTF:

Comment

Do they still accept candidates for "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"?
                          On behalf of the JCF community, I want to be the first to nominate you for a slot to be a benefactor of that show. You have contributed much to the community, and I feel that your collection has contributed to a potentially serious problem. I have personally been literally buried in my own garage by the crap I've collected, and faced the monster last spring and threw out
                          easily 70 percent of the stuff that I "thought" was valuable. Now I am 150 percent richer in my environment. I can move, and work, and create, and have less junk to worry about.
                          The trailer(s), are a serious fire hazard. I know you feel you have control over your environment, but I know, from very sad past experience, it's a tinderbox. It happened twice, to close friends, and fortunately, nobody was hurt. One from a stray cinder of cigarette burned through a chair, and a few hours later, all was gone. The other was a tupperware container next to, but not on a stove. Caught fire while everyone was outside, and next thing, within 10 minutes, it was beyond control.
                          So, seriously, fett, would you accept a nomination if this show still exists?
                          Do you have a story? Besides what you have given us already? You have bared your soul, and I think you deserve the nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                            Do they still accept candidates for "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"?
                            On behalf of the JCF community, I want to be the first to nominate you for a slot to be a benefactor of that show. You have contributed much to the community, and I feel that your collection has contributed to a potentially serious problem. I have personally been literally buried in my own garage by the crap I've collected, and faced the monster last spring and threw out
                            easily 70 percent of the stuff that I "thought" was valuable. Now I am 150 percent richer in my environment. I can move, and work, and create, and have less junk to worry about.
                            The trailer(s), are a serious fire hazard. I know you feel you have control over your environment, but I know, from very sad past experience, it's a tinderbox. It happened twice, to close friends, and fortunately, nobody was hurt. One from a stray cinder of cigarette burned through a chair, and a few hours later, all was gone. The other was a tupperware container next to, but not on a stove. Caught fire while everyone was outside, and next thing, within 10 minutes, it was beyond control.
                            So, seriously, fett, would you accept a nomination if this show still exists?
                            Do you have a story? Besides what you have given us already? You have bared your soul, and I think you deserve the nomination.
                            You have to own the land your home is on, I think. Fett rents two trailer lots for his summer and winter adjacent estates.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

why, in THE hell, do you need a lefty strat?
                              Was just wondering the same.
                              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Maybe he was jamming some Dick Dale.
                                I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X