Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Auto show request

Hey Guys,

The L.A. auto show starts up this weekend, it used to always be in January, but I guess there are so many shows(Detroit/NY) that they decided to move it up 2 months.

As some of you know I have thrown up a NAMM gallery the last few years, and I have decided to do the same for the Auto Show. So this will be my official request post. I usually don't check out the domestic cars so much, so if you want pics of things let me know and I'll have the gallery up on Saturday after I come back from the show. I like to be there when it opens, so I usually have the pics up fairly in the day.

Here is the link to the show
    One of the world's largest auto and mobility shows with 1,000 vehicles returns Nov 22 - Dec 1 2024. Enjoy comparison car shopping, test drives, and family fun.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

This is very cool of you, If you come across any 64-66 thunderbirds Please feel free, or a 41 Talbot Largo Ghost but thats stretching it a bit .
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
      Hey Guys,

The L.A. auto show starts up this weekend, it used to always be in January, but I guess there are so many shows(Detroit/NY) that they decided to move it up 2 months.

As some of you know I have thrown up a NAMM gallery the last few years, and I have decided to do the same for the Auto Show. So this will be my official request post. I usually don't check out the domestic cars so much, so if you want pics of things let me know and I'll have the gallery up on Saturday after I come back from the show. I like to be there when it opens, so I usually have the pics up fairly in the day.

Here is the link to the show
      http://www.laautoshow.com/

pics of acura's would be nice. (concepts or current)
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

'08 Cadillac CTS!!!!!! Pics Please!

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
          This is very cool of you, If you come across any 64-66 thunderbirds Please feel free, or a 41 Talbot Largo Ghost but thats stretching it a bit .
          This is more of a industry new car show. There are some vintage pieces, but they are usually located in the aftermarket section of the show, and tend to be more hot rod type vehicles.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Any Mustangs like Chip Foose maybe? Not sure if they would have stangs but that would be cool! Thxs

Comment

Nissan Skyline GTR, Camaro, Porsche Carrera GT. Any cool concepts!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Do you have free ticket for meeeeee?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ok the 08 Firebird, or if it's there the BRIII would be cool & all the concept cars you can find
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Do you have free ticket for meeeeee?
                    Sorry no free tickets, I have to pay like everyone else.

Comment

How bout a pic of the new Challenger by Dodge? They look pretty cool in the mags.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                        How bout a pic of the new Challenger by Dodge? They look pretty cool in the mags.
                        +1...
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

pictures of me i will be ther this sunday

Comment

new Camaro pics!!

Comment

Working...
                            X