Bollocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bollocks

I didn't get tickets for Heaven & Hell way in advance, I don't for any gigs, because I never know where I'll be working. I leave it till a couple of weeks before and then hunt some down.

Only this time I forgot. Tonight I get home, grab some food, sit here and find out they are playing tonight, at the NEC, 45 mins drive away. It's now nearly 8pm, they won't be on till 9pm.

Whaddaya reckon? Jump in the motor and burn down there and grab a ticket from a tout, still in my work clothes, my tea spilled down the front? Or say fuck it, I'll go next time......
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

go for it
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

oh yeah, don't worry about your clothes. most metal heads are dirtbags!!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I'd go for it, but... depends on your chances man... think there are still tickets?

Comment

Go dude go!

Comment

Drive like the wind!
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Nah, too late. When I was younger I'd have gone for it (like I did 3 years ago when Crue played, made it in 25 mins on the bike and got in just as the intro kicked off!).

No, they play in Nottingham on Thursday, I think I'll aim for that instead.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

If it was the NEC there would have been plenty of touts around.
                Enjoy the dottingham gig.
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

"Course you can Malcolm"

We shall see.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X