New laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New laptop

My Dell inspiron 1420 came in a little while ago. So far it seems pretty nice. It is the first one I've ever had or used, takes a bit of getting used to.

yeah, they do take a while to get used to!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I have an inspiron 9400 that is assigned to me from work and it is real nice. The widescreen took some getting used to, but overall a really nice Laptop.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Once I got my laptop( A Macbook Pro 15") I stopped using my desktop unit. So much more handy and just as fast.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

my wife picked up a widescreen Sony Vaio a couple of weeks ago. I think she's considering having it surgical attached - with the wireless network, she can access the net from any room in the house now. I'm still chained to my trusty old pc...
          Hail yesterday

Comment

my wife got the vaio as well... it seems nice (of course, it's pink that's why she got it )
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I had bad luck wiht 2 different lower end inspiron. Thge pin on hte mobo for the AC power is cheap-ass. My sons only had thenm for aboiut a year too. Dell customer service sucks as well

I've been with HP and have a couple of the 900dv notebooks with 17in widescreens..killer units. I htink I'm gonna grab anohter one. These also have the build in wireless and surf the web all around the yard & pool etc
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

17 inch widescreen on a laptop? it must weigh like 15 lbs!

I'm looking at buying a Fujitsu T2010 tablet. 12" widescreen 3.5 lbs 11-hour battery life

Comment

Working...
                X