I hit a UPS Store today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hit a UPS Store today

for the first time. And I may go back. I had to ship a big box and the rate was fine. I told the guy about the two pair wood snow shoes I have. They are really tall shoes, man. :ROTF: No problemo. And they are right next to the supermarket I hit at 8AM. Perfect.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Is this threadworthy?
    -Adam

Comment

Yep. Shipping is a big issue here.

Comment

Originally posted by anuske9 View Post
        Is this threadworthy?
        Don't fett about it... it's just an old Viking telling his battle stories.

Comment

If it is fettworthy, it has to be threadworthy.

Comment

They can make big enough boxes to stuff you guys.:ROTF:

Comment

Unless my browser's messed up, this thread has more posts than views...
              -Adam

Comment

It sure does add to your post count. You haven't been here long enough to know about our issues with shipping costs. So, unless you have something to add about the topic, just post for count.

Comment

Is it just me or are the newbs getting really riled up lately? what with Wes' rules rant and this? Me thinks I see a storm on the horizon Just what was the rate exactly fett?

Comment

It was a 18"X18"x18" box. 20 pounds The cost $21. USPS would have been the same. The difference is the UPS Store opens at 8AM and I didn't have to wait in line. As for the kids, I just don't get it. That's all I can say without causing a shit storm.
                    Last edited by fett; 11-14-2007, 08:07 PM.

Comment

When I saw the thread title, I wondered if you had hit it with your car or something.

Doesn't UPS ship by weight? Or is an 18" x 18" x 18" box the same no matter the weight?

Comment

Is this threadworthy?
                        -1. Newb: shipping is a big deal to some people, especially those who buy guitars online. Fett: continue with your review please.

Comment

Is this threadworthy?
                          Well, there are plenty of other fett-threads where that question would fit better
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yep, shipping is a big deal here. I let the UPS Store pack the majority of my stuff so that if I have to make a damage claim, it goes much smoother with UPS The additional cost is offset by the fact I worry less if I have to file a claim.

Good job Fett! Now just don't hit the Store with your car!
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

damn fett i thought u post just so you can get enough posts to use the classifieds.

Comment

Working...
                              X