X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate Viking mobile is a Volvo wagon,
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

i can see why you like the van, because at you size it is easier to step up in a van, than to slouch to get it a car and to pull youuuurself up to get out. i have a windstar, accord and a F-150. the honda is a nice ride, but i fit better in the truck. easy to get in and i like riding up high. i'd think about getting a truck due to you size. you don't commute so gas is not a huge issue so you may as go for a 4x4 which sit higher than 2x4's. because of gas prices, you can get a good deal on a used truck. i have over 160k on my '97 F-150 and have not had any issues. plus it is easy to change your own oil on a truck because you can get under it without jacking it up.
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

This should do the trick.
        "POOP"

Comment

I agree with CharvelRocker. Japanese cars are great.
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I want an HHR panel, just cause it looks cool. Too bad new cars cost money or I'd pawn my oil-burning Metro off on someone.

|My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
              Fett, check your local craigslist.
              I did and what a trip. There's all kinda stuff out there.:ROTF: I saw a very nice Areostar for $1,000/obo. We shall see.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                I did and what a trip. There's all kinda stuff out there.:ROTF: I saw a very nice Areostar for $1,000/obo. We shall see.
                Maybe he will take some Squiers in a trade
                "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

It has those stupid step-ups. All those do is bust a shin for me.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                  X