Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this link out,guitar company ideas in mainstream media...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this link out,guitar company ideas in mainstream media...

> Trust me this link is worth your time. Tommy D.

"I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

That sucks more wind than a Hoover. This innovation strikes me as "Just Wrong". Call me an old fart and off my ass, but that would be the ultimate insult to players that tuned their own guitars to get "Their" sound.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Guitar Hero for real guitar?

Comment

There is a thread about this in the other guitars forum. Not saying this is a double thread, just there is a thread about this item.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

yeah but isn't that what a line 6 and a vg strat already does??

Comment

Fett - Tuning to get "your" sound is a lame excuse for being tone deaf

Samurai - Not really. The Variax and VG Strat do it with piezos and pitch shifting. This is like the Transposer bridge - little motors that actually turn the pegs and adjust the string tension.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              Samurai - Not really. The Variax and VG Strat do it with piezos and pitch shifting. This is like the Transposer bridge - little motors that actually turn the pegs and adjust the string tension.
              Wow, that'll be a bitch for them to figure out a Floyd version.

Comment

I'm surprised Gibson allowed them to show a picture of it.

"Real guitars are for old people".
                Eric Cartman
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I'd love to get a guitar that automatically adjusted string height, trussrod and intonation after what kind of strings I put on it!

Now THAT'S an idea!
                  My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Working...
                  X