No announcement yet.

The History Channel: The Legend of Fett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then don't read them.:ROTF: How simple is that?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      "Fettster is a guy who likes to hand down some of his experience to us "young pups"

You mean like experience with house cleaning?

Does his house look cleaned to you? :ROTF:
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
        Does his house look cleaned to you? :ROTF:
        Is American humor really that difficult to understand?
        It's called light sarcasm, Norton.

Comment

You all know that given the freedom to do what you really want to and don't have to worry about it, I will bet you that fett is, while a bit extreme, you. Or, I am crazy and live in two trailers.

Comment

fett is the Fisher King.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post

Well, actually ,it's pretty obvious. I thought mine was obvious,too.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                Well, actually ,it's pretty obvious. I thought mine was obvious,too.
                Watch it, Norton, we have certain Thanksgiving traditions here invloving
                turks...I mean turkeys...
                Shoot me while I'm behind....

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                  fett is the Fisher King.
                  Thanks to you, I have great pics of my demise.:ROTF:

Comment

I think this would be more fun if we answered the questions for him, since we should all know these.

1) Are you employed and by whom? No.

2) Why did you quit working in the stock market? Fed up with it and had enough money to retire.

3) Why did you leave California and take up residence in Washington? I'm not sure on this one, but it probably had to do with his wife? I know I wouldn't be able to stay in the same place after that happened.

4) In a previous thread related to your car problems, you stated that "money was not an issue." So, why are you so frugal? Why not?

5) After seeing your bedroom and living room pics, do you enjoy your living conditions? Yes.

6) Other than the Internet, what are some of your hobbies? Chasing away thieving kids, telling neighbors not to water the street, flirting with the thrift store lady, buying cheap meat, buying things at the flea market to sell on eBay, buying cheap guitars, posting on the JCF.

7) As a guitar player, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being a virtuoso, how do you rate? Honestly, I've never heard him play...but I'd guess a 5.

8) Do you support "live" music? No.

9) Are you a veteran? No.

10) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A whole lot.

How'd I do, fett?
                    Scott

Comment

doesn't American humour require a laugh track, so we know when to laugh?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

#69: Is fett really El Kabong, and that is the real reason he buys cheap guitars?

Comment

Ok, here is my (not worth .02) take.
                          Since fett has basically become Bill-Z-Bub "light", why not give them their own section so those who want to can go straight to it. And it will be easy to add any other "bloggers" that the JCF admins wish to give voice to. And I'm not just joking here. It would keep the posts of those who aren't bloggers from being bumped off the front page so quick. Just some food for thought. Feel free to eat me and blow me out with the rest of your fiber.
                          The Buzzard does not fear
                          The man in riot gear
                          Harvest a skull of stone
                          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

not a bad idea, but it didn't work as a fett-dedicated thread, and I don't know that it would work as a section either.

someone had tried to setup fett with his own thread just for those sort of blog-type stream-of-consciousness observations-on-the-world posts. But it seems he can't be contained. There's just too much fetty goodness for one thread. So he starts a couple of dozen threads each day as thoughts enter his head, pushing anyone else's off the front page.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I was really hoping for the fett tip of the day thread was going to pan out.
                              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Watch it, Norton, we have certain Thanksgiving traditions here invloving
                                turks...I mean turkeys...
                                Shoot me while I'm behind....

Well, you're tryin' to enocurage me to press my "nuke south carolina" button, or is it just me?

Comment

Working...
                                X