I'm going Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going Green

Yeah, my Areostar is a goner. When my right eye went out, I walked to the fleamarket and walked to the bus stop to get to the thriftstores. Thank Me that I have enough food stockpiled. I kinda miss that. So, for the time being, I will just take one fett at a time. It just kinda sucks that winter is almost here. The upside is I can lose a few pounds. Ron
    Last edited by fett; 11-15-2007, 09:19 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Get a bicycle at the flea market.
    Scott

Comment

Get a few of those trailer trash kids to pull you around in a rickshaw like the Viking God you are
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Get a few of those trailer trash kids to pull you around in a rickshaw like the Viking God you are
        Barking Girl :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          Urban Rickshaw. Great idea, Kramer!
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X