For F's Sake!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone said school, and I went off.
    This is old...I've been saying "You Ho, ya ho, ya ho!" for years.

Comment

Ok
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
        Someone said school, and I went off.
        This is old...I've been saying "You Ho, ya ho, ya ho!" for years.
        You did go off a little about the school thing didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
          You did go off a little about the school thing didn't you?
          Too lazy to start another thread. So I jumped in on this one.
          I probably ought to sit in on one of those "Social Skills" classes...

Comment

I heard that Santa was the one who requested the change from using 'Ho Ho Ho!'. I heard he was dropping off some presents for the girls at one of the Mustang ranches, and he was confronted by three of the girls who thought he was a robber.

He said "Ho Ho Ho!' and they beat the crap out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDoug View Post
              I heard that Santa was the one who requested the change from using 'Ho Ho Ho!'. I heard he was dropping off some presents for the girls at one of the Mustang ranches, and he was confronted by three of the girls who thought he was a robber.

He said "Ho Ho Ho!' and they beat the crap out of him.
              :ROTF:
              That's it!

Comment

WTF ?

Comment

if I offend someone by saying "Merry Christmas" then fuck em..how is that for being PC?

They should have the Santas say Bitch-Bitch-Bitch instead bein all gangsta with the Ho-Ho-Ho's
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    if I offend someone by saying "Merry Christmas" then fuck em..how is that for being PC?

They should have the Santas say Bitch-Bitch-Bitch instead bein all gangsta with the Ho-Ho-Ho's
                    Damn right.

Comment

Alternatively, we should prohibit saying "ho" by anyone other than Santa and anytime other than the holiday season.
                      Sam

Comment

Fuckin' bullshit. Fall festival is what they call it here... complete PC BS.

Merry Christmas!
                        If I offended anyone, too god damn bad.
                        Oh yea... Happy fucking New Year too.
                        -Rick

Comment

Pretty soon Easter will become New Beginnings Day ! I get so tired of all this pc shit.

Comment

This is why I was home schooled my mom hated it so much she said she never wonted us to go what she went throw and there were four of us and non of us went to a public school and we all did fine I'm 17 got one more year and my two sisters are in college and my brother is a Traditional Carpenter and we have done great with out those fucking schools, Fuck them any ways.....

Comment

I went to public school not that long ago (graduated 2003) and we didn't have any of that nonsense. I don't believe in any religious holidays but I'm not offended if someone says merry christmas... they're BEING NICE

If you're going to be offended have it be because of something worthy, not someone trying to be nice to you.

Comment

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid....Merry Christmas....HO HO HO!" :ROTF:

Here are the actual scenes from the movie "A Christmas Story" that are parodied in the Cingular ad.
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X