Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the UK going to the Merseyside guitar show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the UK going to the Merseyside guitar show?

I'm thinking of popping along to this tomorrow for something to do. Anyone else in the North West going?

http://www.guitarshows.co.uk/liverpool.htm

I'm after some bits and pieces so it's worth going to have a look. Who knows I might spot a bargain.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

I bet a legion of Scouse scallies are out a-burgling right now, purely to stock the show up.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

There's a guitar show in Liverpool? Fancy that!
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Think I might go if any other UK JCFer is showing up. I'd probably be there around 2.00pm.

Anyone else going?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          I bet a legion of Scouse scallies are out a-burgling right now, purely to stock the show up.
          :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I took one look out of the window at it raining this morning and then went back to bed.
            Did anyone go?

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Yep, Sean is still standing at the bar waiting for you to get your wallet out.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Sounds about right.

Comment

Yes, I went. It was OK...2 Charvel Stars, £899 each, Lightning Sky SL1 (1990) £599, Model 3 in metallic burgundy, £189 and a trans green KE2, didn't see the price on that. Nearly bought an Explorer Pro (Ebony board, block inlays like a LP Custom, bound neck and body, trans grey flame finish. They only wanted £850 for it, then I realised it was quite a bit smaller than a standard Explorer...shame.

The weather was miserable, there and back. Just got back from seeing Gary Moore in Nottingham...I now know why I still hate the blues...there's 3 hours I'll never get back...

Comment

Working...
                  X