X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car tuning

Check this out, and the pages of responses to it:

http://www.audiforums.com/m_693578/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

"dude, you don't belong anywhere near a car! Find a car with no engine, put your feet through the floorboard, and start running"...

That's great!

Actually, I saw this last year on the Monte Carlo SS website. It's a riot wherever it travels.

It's amazing how many people took this seriously. The MCSS guys caught on right away.
    Last edited by Cygnus X1; 11-17-2007, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I wish that all of the "tuner" crowd would use this technique. That way there would be less of those vehicles on the road, which would just make my day.
      I'm so tired of listening to "fart" mufflers and subwoofers.....damn!!!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

That's an old premis for a thread. I've more than a few saying the same thing over the past 5 or 6 years.
        My Toys:
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
        '94 Dinky HX in Black
        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

I like how almost every reply has misspellings
          I would have expected better from an Audi forum
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The guy starting that thread was credited with 3 posts and it appears that all three were in that thread. You think that might be a clue.

I also saw that the original was "edited" at one point by one of the moderators. I wonder how it originally read.

And, Ron, even being well-heeled enough to purchase an Audi doesn't apparently correlate to good spelling skills.
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
              That's an old premis for a thread. I've more than a few saying the same thing over the past 5 or 6 years.
              Oh excuuu-uuse me, well, it's the first time I've seen it and I thought it was a hoot. Mind you I'm still laughing at Tubgirl, Lemon Party and Goatse (or the reactions to them). Feel free to post something original from this interweb thing, if you ever find it.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

That shit is funny! What a trolling thread though to get the gear heads all worked up.

Comment

First time I have seen it and I thought it was a good laugh too.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X