Poll: fett's random posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: fett's random posts

I have been responsible for a lot of my own random thoughts falling out through this keyboard in this place. Every board of quality has what is known as the local curmudgeon, one who is everywhere and nowhere all at once.
    I've seen opinions plus and minus about our own...fett. So I am going to take a poll. This is my first attempt at any poll, so forgive me if it doesn't work out right the first time.
    Gold: Nothing else like them. Post more of them!
    35.85%
    Silver: Good, a distraction from everyday shredding
    20.75%
    Bronze: OK, But a little less often
    15.09%
    Lead: Forget about it. Just post like the rest of us.
    28.30%

Er, this was already done - by fett himself.

(too lazy to go look for it)

How about a poll about reducing YOUR fett-related posts?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hah I voted gold just for the fact that i check for new Fett posts everyday. They keep me entertained and Fett seems like a cool guy with his thrifty ways and plentiful use of the smiley. Rock on Mr. Viking Guy!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Like, I was supposed to search for that?
        I'm well aware I have a few posts of questionable value, but I'm not too alarmed by it. I get reminded post-by-post what is worth something, thanks to watchdogs like you, Ronn-o.
        How about counting how many dog references I've made, however subliminally? Something else for you to work on.:ROTF:

Comment

Yeah Cyg, fett did this same poll about a month or so ago. At the end of it he basically said f it I'm fett.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Yeah, I noticed since Cyg went on his 90 post 1st day rampage, that he immdeiately latched onto fett. You do seem a little obsessed with him Cyg.

Cyg=fett one man fan club president:ROTF:
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
              Yeah, I noticed since Cyg went on his 90 post 1st day rampage, that he immdeiately latched onto fett. You do seem a little obsessed with him Cyg.

:ROTF:
              I do stick up for the old guy...I'll not deny that.
              But I find it funny, I'm not that smart, I guess. Easily amused.
              But certainly not obsessed, I think. He's gotten rather pissy about things,
              and it's because he sticks his neck out there. And so do I.
              That poll happened about the time I signed on. It was in August.
              Thanks for playing, though. I'll, um, just keep my ears up.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                Cyg he immdeiately latched onto fett. You do seem a little obsessed with him Cyg.

Yeah +1 Vince, I was trying to be a bit subtle LOL

Comment

I enjoy reading fett's posts because he has his own unique way of seeing things, like all of us, but he expresses his views in interesting ways that I enjoy reading. We all see and live life through our own eyes, but too often we really don't think about how others see life and deal with it. I find it interesting to read the musings of others, especially when they can tell it in a humorous manner such as fett does.

Gold it be fer me.

Comment

Fett is unique. Let him be! He doesn't have to stick to the norm of starting only thread-worthy topics.
                    Sam

Comment

I enjoy Fett's posts. Even when he doesn't let me win anything!
                      This place would be a lot more boring without him.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I find it a bit much (just as Ron's spelling & search function posts)especially when you come to this section and all you see are Fetts posts and nothing elses but I dont have a problem not reading them...

Before you Fett fanboys jump my ass...I like Fett, he's cool people but frankly I could give a damn about cheap meat or flea market experiences...although over at the Cheap Meat and Flea Market Forum I've been seeing more and more Guitar talk so I guess it evens out eventually
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          I find it a bit much (just as Ron's spelling posts)
                          Seen any the last couple years?

Comment

Yes. :P
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Gold!!
                              I've learned a lot about rotten meat, nasty hot dogs and the stock market!
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X