No announcement yet.

Poll: fett's random posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nice lady at my Quiky Mart fixed my zipper.
    Interesting sight that would have been.
    Is this a new lady friend.

Comment

It made my day. At 8:30 AM
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        Without starting a new thread, I can tell you this. The nice lady at my Quiky Mart fixed my zipper.

Thank you Jesus ! fett's back !

Comment

It was good. But not that "Good" She fixed my sack.

Comment

Caught the sack in the zipper?

Ouch!

Comment

So we have the answer to the infamous question: "Was it the beans or the frank?" :ROTF:
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                Wait! Isn't it the liberals fault here? I'm sure it is, somehow...

EARS UP!!! Couldn't resist... hehehehehehehehehehe...

Both Cyg and Fett are attention whores. We know Cyg is by the ammout of times he's changed his sig line to something he thinks is funny as hell. Fett is when he drinks that Natural Ice shit that he loves so much....

But it comes down to this in the end, like always. Don't like 'em, don't read 'em...
                Nice attempt at baiting, Bengal. Not this time.

Attention whore: I probably run at 25 percent helpful tech. I'll be the first to admit 75% is drivel. Many other forum members fall in this range.

Sig lines: Maybe not the greatest, but I don't like looking at the same tags all the time.

Remind me to check how many times you've responded to what you supposedly don't read, by fett, or me.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  So we have the answer to the infamous question: "Was it the beans or the frank?" :ROTF:
                  How'd you get the beans above the frank?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bush's Beans and a Fearless Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                      Nice attempt at baiting, Bengal. Not this time.

Attention whore: I probably run at 25 percent helpful tech. I'll be the first to admit 75% is drivel. Many other forum members fall in this range.

Sig lines: Maybe not the greatest, but I don't like looking at the same tags all the time.

Remind me to check how many times you've responded to what you supposedly don't read, by fett, or me.
                      Baiting? Not really. Just calling it as I see it. Well, maybe the liberal comment...

It's not really meant to be negative. We are all attention whores to some extent. We wouldn't post here if we weren't...

Sigs? I'll leave that one alone...

I do read most of fetts threads. I also read most of yours. They do keep me entertained so please don't stop on my account...
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Testy. Testy. One. Two. Three. You guys crack me up. I didn't start any of this. I stuck out my poll months ago. Leave me out of this.
                        Last edited by fett; 11-19-2007, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X