• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonald's Dollar Menunaire

Check this out

Right up my (and fett's) alley! :ROTF:

Paul's place looks a lot like mine!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Yellow?

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

OMG!
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I don't do Fast Food. I hit a McD one morning and bought a 2 for 2 Egg whatever. It was soooooo good that I swore I would never go back. I could get hooked on that shit but I don't want to weigh 330 pounds.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          I don't do Fast Food. I hit a McD one morning and bought a 2 for 2 Egg whatever. It was soooooo good that I swore I would never go back. I could get hooked on that shit but I don't want to weigh 330 pounds.
          DId you ever see Supersize Me, the documentary about the guy who eats every meal at McDonalds for a month? At one point, he interviews a guy who has eaten something like 3-4 Big Macs a day for decades. The funny thing is, he was actually not too fat
          "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

I have uncles and cousins on both sides of my family that are or were 300+. I'm lucky. I have small bones. I can still see my feet.:ROTF:

Comment

Fast food doesn't make you fat by itself. I eat it all of the time and weigh 140 lbs at 5'10". I also run every day and never drink soda - that allows me to eat whatever I want.

Comment

Those 2fers were easily a 800 cals, maybe each. The days of me being 6'6" and 145, 165, 185, 200, 240, 280, that's where I am today, are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
                  DId you ever see Supersize Me, the documentary about the guy who eats every meal at McDonalds for a month? At one point, he interviews a guy who has eaten something like 3-4 Big Macs a day for decades. The funny thing is, he was actually not too fat
                  Is that the '30 days' episode on FX you're talking about? I used to watch those shows. they were very informative. too bad they dont air them anymore. probably too much "truth" is too bad.
                  Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                    Is that the '30 days' episode on FX you're talking about? I used to watch those shows. they were very informative. too bad they dont air them anymore. probably too much "truth" is too bad.
                    It was the same guy. He did the "Supersize Me" thing first and it got him some amount of recognition that he parlayed into the "30 days" show. He was also seeing a doctor while he was making the documentary, to monitor his health. In the last week, the doctor took to begging him to stop because of the affects on his health Also, right before it was released, McD's decided to remove the super-sized combo concept from its menu. They said it had nothing to do with the movie, they were just engaging in "menu simplification".

"It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

I'll just have to go where that guy lost mega-pounds eating nothing but I forgot what.:ROTF: Oh, Subway. That's the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        I'll just have to go where that guy lost mega-pounds eating nothing but I forgot what.:ROTF: Oh, Subway. That's the ticket.
                        Yes, if you get the veggie sub with no cheese, mayo, or oil, they are actually quite healthy. The same applies to the big mac, BTW, if you remove the hamburger patties, cheese, "Special Sauce", and mayo :ROTF:

Comment

McDonalds should pay people to eat there. I think it tastes pretty good, but god damn if I don't start pissing out of my asshole the next day. Sonic, Burger King, etc don't do that.

Maybe they do what Furr's cafeteria used to do and that is put laxative in the food. It keeps their customers regular I guess.

Comment

Well, their prices are cheap. That is unless you are me.

Comment

I can't eat fast food anymore. Wendy's. BK, McD's, etc...I feel physically sick after eating it. I shit my guts out, get headaches and just feel crappy.

Except A&W. That shit is good. And they have the best fucking root beer on the planet served in tall frosty mugs.
                              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
                              X