Better late than never....maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better late than never....maybe

Finally got the pictures from the costume contest at work back at Halloween (yeah I know, a month ago )

I won!

I had my Roland MicroCube under my jacket and let loose some poorly-executed Metal riffage - they didn't know the difference

I went as "that guy who plays guitar for all thsoe bands on the radio"
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Cool! What did your co-workers think about the Halford Warrior?
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

They loved it, oddly enough

I had planned to metalize the jacket as well but just never got around to it. I did have the spiked belt and skull/crossbones buckle, though

The wig is one of those plastic WalMart jobbies - I was afraid to smoke a cigarette wearing it
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I didn't know Stern was a shredder!

There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

LOL Howard NewcenStern. :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Let me guess, that is your big recording contract clenched in your teeth?

Pretty good costume...lol! I might dig up the pics of me as the blood soaked chainsaw man from one Halloween. One chick at the party said my costume didn't scare her. Later on I snuck up behind her, held the chainsaw bar between her legs and fired that mother up.

Her friends nearly had to peel her off the ceiling. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
            X