"Flashing" Female Jet Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrDoug View Post
    One other point Jackson Shred. You say that if they don't want to show their boobs, then they don't have to. Ok, if that is the case then is it ok for the men to jeer, spit and throw bottles at the women who don't flash their boobs? Because this is what is happening. That and women getting pushed around and groped in the mayhem.

Real men look at women and see the people that they are. Real men take it on themselves to assist or protect women when the situation calls for it. Real men exercise restraint when it is called for. Real men do not behave like these assholes at the game are.

Drunken, mindless, selfish, immature assholes do what these guys are doing. I am the protector of my wife and daughter. Like Mayday said, if anyone tried this bullshit with my wife and daughter then I would step in. A 9mm sounds just fine to me.
    Well said.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Very well said ...
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

JS did you miss the part about them saying no and getting bottles thrown at them and being spit on? that's OK with you? That's assault everywhere else in the US but not in the stands I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
          Very well said ...
          +2

Many here are aware that my own wife is a victim of sexual assault. Even if that weren't the case, it is my sworn duty to protect her the very moment a threat is perceived.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
          X