Guitar Center black Friday deal 11/23/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Center black Friday deal 11/23/07

I was just at my local GC killing my lunch hour when I asked one of the sales guys what kind of super deals they are having Friday 11/23. He said from 8am to 10am there is 20% off any 1 single item in the store. Might be worth checking out for anyone looking to get a deal on a big dollar item. I was actually checking out the spider valve 2x12 which sells for $829.00 - 20% on Friday comes to $663.99 which doesn't seem too bad. Just figured I'd pass this bit of info along in case anyone is interested. I'm going to "assume" that this will be a nationwide deal since it is GC, but I can't be certain.
    Last edited by 10secondLX; 11-21-2007, 03:44 PM.

I got a card in the mail the other day stating this as well.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
      I got a card in the mail the other day stating this as well.
      Yep, I got one too and an email. I wonder if it's 20% off their already discounted price? That may be worth it. I usually get 40-50% off of list price when I visit the store at anytime.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I noticed that a certain website starting with G and ending with R is offering a 20% off one item only Friday morning between 8 and 10 Am.
        That's cool, but i'm not really interested in anything on gaylover.com
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Is this sale in effect at all GC's? I've heard nothing regarding the one in Charlotte. Bah! What does it matter...I've been drinking all Thanksgiving and won't be up at 8am.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Is this sale in effect at all GC's? I've heard nothing regarding the one in Charlotte. Bah! What does it matter...I've been drinking all Thanksgiving and won't be up at 8am.
            It should be. I got the email as well and it looked generic. Yeah 8am Too early, besides I probably couldn't find a parking space. Plus, avoiding all the soccer Mom's on cell phones headed for Wally World for the bluelight specials might be dangerous:ROTF:
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
              That's cool, but i'm not really interested in anything on gaylover.com
              and yet that's the website starting with G and ending in R that springs to mind?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I thought about going to see if they had any Jacksons worth checking out...but i realized i didnt wanna wake up at 4...and then go work all day afterwards

Comment

I drove passed guitar center today and there was a line of cars about mile away from guitar center.. Everyone was trying to get in on the deal. I decided 20% off wasn't worth it.
                    Originally posted by horns666
                    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

My wife and I got into the one in North Dallas very easy at about 8:30 AM this morning. Picked up what I was looking at 20% off. Real easy.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

i picked up a new USA strat for under $500
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I showed up around 11am and got better than 20% off on some JBL PA cabs.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                            i picked up a new USA strat for under $500
                            +1 on the strat purchase. Mine was a little more than $500.00 but so far I'm really diggin it. It's a American deluxe HSS.

Comment

The 20% off. Also included the stuff that was already marked down to cost. Even the used stuff. So you could've gotten a deal on something belowe cost. It was any tagged price. not including Boogie, Mac,and i think Protools.

Comment

Working...
                              X