Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry dude, that really sucks.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, SpiralArchitecht. Pets are our most faithful friends and it really hurts. You gave her a good life and lots of love, that's what matters.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

So sorry to hear that Spiral.

You'd be surprised how many of us "tough guys" have shed tears for our pets that have passed on.

Our pets are our friends and our family members, and the fact that they are not "human" in the literal sense by no means minimizes the pain we feel when they pass on.

I and the others on this board know exactly how you feel. Only time will help the pain.

I made a similar post almost two years ago. I printed it out, and still read it. The kind words from my friends on this forum really helped ease the emptiness I felt. I too used to look up from the table in our kitchen and expected to see him there. It's a strange feeling for the first few weeks. I remember that it took weeks before we could finally pick up his water and supper dish from the floor, and clean them up and put them away. It was just so hard to accept that he was gone.

God bless. You are in my prayers.

Best regards,

- Eric
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Very sorry buddy.

Comment

Sorry to hear it, Spiral. I've lost so many pets over the years. They run off and you imagine them on one of those Disney's Incredible Journey type things, and they'll come back one day after some grand animal adventure with a story they could never tell, but you know in your heart they never made it across the street alive.

I wouldn't consider anyone who doesn't shed a tear over a lost pet "tough". I'd consider them heartless and undeserving of the love and devotion a pet has for its owner.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Very sad to hear of your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss losing a best friend like this is one the saddist things to happen
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I want to say thank you to everyone, this has at least helped me to vent my sadness, It' still very fresh for us,

R.I.P. Cleo!!!! You'll Cast a shadow!!!!

C

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel, this is just heart shattering.

It's been three weeks for me now and I still get the feeling I have to let the dog in before sitting down in front of the TV, and I still walk in an arch in the hallway because normally his food and drink bowl would be there.
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

RIP Cleo. My depest condolances to you and your family.. I have been there too. The more people I meet the more I love my dogs.

Comment

Oh I'm so sorry I just seen this thread. I know how you feel, I love my dogs like their my kids.
                        "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Working...
                        X