Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Mustaine will help you get up in the morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    You gotta love addicts. Going from Smack to Caffeine. Nice...

HAHA!!

I gotta try some of this..

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      You gotta love addicts. Going from Smack to Caffeine. Nice...
      LOL Going from black tar heroin to black coffee! :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
        Thanks a lot asshole, now I got Bass Ale all over my monitor!!!

:ROTF: :ROTF:
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Mustaine coffee is the only 'flavour' available on the site? Where's the Wylde roast?

Comment

Originally posted by KMud View Post
            Mustaine coffee is the only 'flavour' available on the site? Where's the Wylde roast?
            The Wylde roast tends to be interesting at first, however the flavor quickly becomes fatiguing. It has been discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              The Wylde roast tends to be interesting at first, however the flavor quickly becomes fatiguing. It has been discontinued.
              I heard Zakk is giving away a free diecast motorcycle with every pound of coffee.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                I heard Zakk is giving away a free diecast motorcycle with every pound of coffee.
                Hahaha, and you also get an Epiphone in the same color free. Gotta love ripping the scabs off of old wounds! :ROTF:

Comment

Try our new Wylde coffee! It looks, smells, and even tastes just like real coffee! In reality though, it isnt even really coffee at all. Its a fake substitute, but it has such a strong fan base (due to addictive "additives") that no one really cares to notice. Many fans of Wylde coffee will eventually become bored with its recurring flavor, and will move on to more gourmet roasts. For a limited time only, if you act now and order a $100 gift certificate and Wylde Bullseye coffee mug package, youll recieve a Custom Express Bullseye Wylde Gourmet Coffee Maker, valued at $999, for FREE!

Thanks, 357Coffees!
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                    Hes here to drink coffee and kick ass... and hes all out of coffee!

Comment

Poor Dave, he's only a step away from selling Avon and Tupperware.
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

Comment

This thread
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            This thread
                            I know..

very nice!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"POOP"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X