Energy drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big D View Post
    I drank 9 Red Bulls one night on stage, didn't sleep for about 36 hours. That probably wasn't real healthy.
    Try to do 2 big jugs of Vodka with redbull. Proper nightmare... Youre pissed out of your face and tired but you cant sleep. You cant tell the difference if youresleeping or awake... not mentioning the shitty hangover and aching body.
    If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

I drink 1 to 2 rockstars a day...problem is i can't stop

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Well, if you want to kill yourself, Extra Strength Excedrins have 65mg caffine per pill.
        No, I am not THAT desperate yet. phew!

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Bull semen..and so on.
        Bull semen? Is this one of your "Uberschall for shaving the sack" type of joke?? :ROTF:

Originally posted by Big D View Post
        Not true. The sugar in sodas is far worse for you than the caffeine, taurine, etc in sugar-free energy drinks.
        and I dont even drink sodas

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        I been up for 36 hours..I was jerkin' off for 8.

I need one of my Enegy Drinks..Oh, this one is called "Freek, evil energy, (maniac)"..ohhh yummy!

102 mg of Caffiene.

1000 mg Taurine

100 mg inositol..

yeahhh..
        gotta try that one out.

Originally posted by Thrust View Post
        If you're feeling lethargic after normal activities then something is wrong--and I'd wager it's diet related.
        could be.
        Sam

Comment

Bull seamen is referring to Taurine, actually.

Originally posted by wikipedia
          Taurine is named after the Latin taurus, which means bull or ox, as it was first isolated from ox bile in 1827

Comment

Yes, Taurine make me strong like bull!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just bought a 4-pack of the new big red bull cans - got a presentation this evening and a paper due tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                You guys are going to wish you never drank that stuff when your heart explodes 10-15 years from now.Thrust has a point.
                Well, I'm already there. :ROTF: And, at 57, it's just a matter of time anywho. At least, I filter the tap water. There is more crap in there that "Could" kill you than coffee, per se.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

well, that's "trailer-talk" for ya!! and would you know?? good old words of wisdom!!
                  Sam

Comment

Working...
                  X