Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sounds like Douche Wylde started a new band...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Douche Wylde started a new band...

Much more fitting to him as well. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

?? i thought u were implying Zakk was in this band...i don't see his name anywhere?

Comment

Its a joke... the singer sounds VERY similar to him.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Haha, the vocals kind of remind me of Zakk's. What mediocre music...

Comment

I saw "Douche" Wylde play with Ozzy a few weeks ago. Several thousand people cheered every time he stepped to the center of the stage and played a lead. Don't know too many other guitarists with that level of adoration and such a large fan base.

I guess I don't really have a point other than Zakk is not a douche....

Comment

I agree... Zakk didn't get to where he is today by being a Douche!
            Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

I like Zakk. Yeah he's a bit of a poser with the biker image and everything, but he seems like a decent and generous guy, AND he's a great guitar player. I love it when the people who got scammed by 357 continue to take jabs at Zakk. Give it a rest. Yeah you fell for a scam, because of your own greed, thinking you're gonna get something for nothing. Stop whining.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yeah, 1000's of people cheered, people who didnt get ripped off, and people who dont see through his fake bullshit.

And NO, I wont, EVER, stop "whining" about it. EVER. Period. It was hardly about greed, it was more gullible... to think an OFFICIAL Wylde endorsed deal would go sour... My bad.

Comment

Something for "nothing"? I don't call $150 "nothing".
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

AFAIK, Zakk had nothing to do with it, and didn't even know about it. He's not the one who ripped us off.

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                    Yeah, 1000's of people cheered, people who didnt get ripped off, and people who dont see through his fake bullshit.

And NO, I wont, EVER, stop "whining" about it. EVER. Period. It was hardly about greed, it was more gullible... to think an OFFICIAL Wylde endorsed deal would go sour... My bad.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

huh? he didn't know? are you kidding? he filed suit because he didn't get his cut!
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Well, I for one, went into it with my eyes open. I spent my $150 bucks (NO I wouldn't have done it without the idea of getting a guitar)..but I did get my diecast chopper, and my gift certificate. I sent in my certificate and got all of my merch..so I don't feel like I got screwed one bit. I knew it sounded to good to be true..but I got what I PAID for. Now I would be pissed if I didn't get that out of it for sure. Did I ever really expect to get a guitar..not really. So i wasn't surprised when it didn't happen. I do like my shirts, coffee mug etc that I paid for..so I'm cool with it.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                          Well, I for one, went into it with my eyes open. I spent my $150 bucks (NO I wouldn't have done it without the idea of getting a guitar)..but I did get my diecast chopper, and my gift certificate. I sent in my certificate and got all of my merch..so I don't feel like I got screwed one bit. I knew it sounded to good to be true..but I got what I PAID for. Now I would be pissed if I didn't get that out of it for sure. Did I ever really expect to get a guitar..not really. So i wasn't surprised when it didn't happen. I do like my shirts, coffee mug etc that I paid for..so I'm cool with it.
                          I was in on the first run, too, and got my GC and chopper. Used the GC and got a few shirts and a coffee mug as well. I'm a little pissed I didn't get the guitar, but I'm only out the $30 for the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
                            huh? he didn't know? are you kidding? he filed suit because he didn't get his cut!
                            Did he? Cool. Didn't know that. He got scammed in the deal as well, so I guess we should all feel a little better then.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that Zakk got hurt in this as well. Financial loss not withstanding, just being connected with those douchebags has obviously seriously damaged Zakks reputation. Those of you who got scammed, well it's a shame, but like Jeri said she went into it with her eyes open. Those of you who didn't, you need to become a little mre cynical, or you'll get scammed again and again. Sorry, but that's the way this world is.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X