No announcement yet.

Sean Taylor shot and critically injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So his friend for the last 18 years doesn't know what he's talking about?

The guy had a rep for being the "baddest" of all the Miami Hurricanes to ever go to Miami, and that's saying alot considering their history.

Unfortunately for him, he couldn't outrun his past.

Same thing with Vick here in Atlanta. He couldn't let go of his past and look where he is now.

Comment

It appears the facts won't take long to surface.

Plenty of info from plenty of sources.

I predict charges will be filled soon on the suspect(s). If there's more than one suspect, will roll on each other.

Is there a reward for info?.. that'll work too. Suspects confide and brag to others.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

+1. Hand guns were made to kill people and only people. Hopefully justice is served. RIP.
        Last edited by Firebird V; 11-29-2007, 07:55 AM.

Comment

It is interesting to me that these guys get taken down by their old friends, if that is the case here, and I think it is...

Taylor, from what I've read, wanted to clean up his lifestyle for his kids and whatnot. But his past "friends" possibly came and took him down for it...

Vick, on the other hand, wouldn't give up his old friends. Stuck by them through thick and thin. And who turned on him and is giving testimony against him? Yep, his old friends that he wouldn't give up...

Seems like you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't. At least with these 2 guys...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I kinda had my tongue in my cheek when I posted about not jumpling to conclusions. What do you think popped into my mind when I first heard the story?
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
              My question would be, why not pick up and move the fuck out of Florida if you're scared living there for the last 3 years.
              He tried moving East and South, but got confused when all he saw was water.
              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
              X