Bow hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bow hunters

Ok, I am 37 years old and deciding to take up a new hobby. Hunting. I just bought a used bow with accessories. To any of you all that are knowledgable on the subject, did I do alright with this buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll....cWON.m313.lVI
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Yes you did. The "1" feedback rating of the seller hopefully won't be a problem. Take it to a place that specializes in bows to have it looked at...and change out the string. Good Luck.
    Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Providing the bow's draw length is the same as what your build requires or the draw length is adjustable ( most are, but, some are not ) you did fine. Since it is a production PSC, it will probably be adjustable. You will need to measure your draw length and have the bow adjusted to it. I have a Parker bow. To me, bow shooting is like oversized darts.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I'm a ground only gun hunter(deer and coyote) bows are cool tho'You did well.
        I have done the 3-D bow thing a few times its lots of fun.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Now go and buy some green tights and a cap with a pheasant feather in it.
          Or, better still, a Rambo knife and some exploding tips for the arrowheads. You can go hunting for MIA's then.*

*Tip. There probably aren't many in the woods near your house, you may have to travel to IndoChina. Oh, and if you find any, don't fire the exploding arrows at them.

Alternatively, you can go and help those brave freedom fighters the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan and hunt Russky Helicopters!
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
          X