Kids are O.K. sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids are O.K. sometimes

As you know, James is quite a bit older than me. So, that makes his kids my age, and we all just hang out/party together..it really does work. So..my grandkids are old enough to be my kids LOL..anyhow... My granddaughter Kayla finally got to hear my bands music (she's 15) and see our myspace page. She just sent me this.

cool huh? And before you say anything, she don't know the difference between a Gibson and a Jackson LOL

Very Cool Jeri..Obviosly she thinks your cool too...her grandma is a metalhead in a metal band. How many kids get to say that?!

I'm prolly right behind you..yeesh I hope not. But the way Vinny is going..I know he can't waite..awwww I don't even want to think about it.

You're right, kids are ok SOMETIMES!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

my little bro headbangs with me, it's freaking awesome.
      he's 2!
      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

There's only one way to describe it.
        Pennies from Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
          As you know, James is quite a bit older than me. So, that makes his kids my age, and we all just hang out/party together..it really does work. So..my grandkids are old enough to be my kids LOL..anyhow... My granddaughter Kayla finally got to hear my bands music (she's 15) and see our myspace page. She just sent me this.

cool huh? And before you say anything, she don't know the difference between a Gibson and a Jackson LOL
          Well, Randy Rhoads DID play both models.... maybe she got some divine inspiration? However you look at it, I think it's awesome!

"My grandma Jeri SHREDS!"
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Good stuff there...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I wish my gradnma was a metalhead ! You are a very lucky girl to have such a granddaughter !

Comment

Kick ass, Grandma Jeri!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ha Ha Metalhead Granny
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Heh. My drummer's kids make all of our lives better. He comes to practice with all these awesome stories about the stuff they do.

He walked in one day shaking his head, and says "I never thought I'd ever hear myself say the words 'stop peeing on your sister.'"

Comment

I think it's great. Congratulations Jeri, not everyone has the the talent to get along with people from different generations...

Now where's that myspace link?

Rodrigo.
                        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                        X