Wife's Christmas Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's Christmas Present

Bought this for my wife at GC on the 23rd.

Piano (LINK)

She tried it out last year around this time and loved it, but she refused to let me buy it because we didnt have the money. Well I scraped the money together to get it for her this year. She doesn't have a clue either

I ended up getting the last one they had in the store, it's a floor model so it has a scuff or two here and there, but I got a really good deal on the whole rig so I can't complain too much.
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

awesome!! i am sure she'll love it.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

At the place I used to take lessons at, they had one of those in the room. Not sure why though We used it a few times and it sounded really good. Cool.

Comment

Very Nice. My son (one kid band) asked me for a keyborad this year , so I grabbed him one.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice one, she is going to feel so sick when she hands over the Terry's Chocolate Orange she has bought for your present!

Where the hell are you going to stash that until Christmas?
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Cool!! That's great, but yeah, where do ya hide that at for almost a month?? She's gonna be a happy camper come Christmas mornin.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
              Cool!! That's great, but yeah, where do ya hide that at for almost a month?? She's gonna be a happy camper come Christmas mornin.
              LOL

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Nice one, she is going to feel so sick when she hands over the Terry's Chocolate Orange she has bought for your present!

Where the hell are you going to stash that until Christmas?
              My parents are keeping it hidden for me until christmas. Since it was the floor model there's no box, hence it wont be very easy to wrap. Instead Im putting each of the screws, 8 in all, in their own jewelry box and I'll just wrap them. Hopefully that should keep her occupied until I drag the piano out after everyone else has opened their gifts.

That sucker is huge, its close to 6'0 tall and weighs at least 60lbs. Or the DMV has been lieing to me about my height and Im not as strong as I thought.

-Steve
              Guitars:
              '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
              '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
              '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
              Amp:
              VOX AD30VT

Comment

Working...
              X