Metalocalypse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metalocalypse!

Is it me or is Gene stepped the whole show up to a new level? I've only seen one off the new season and Gene RIPPED it!! Best thing they coulda done on an already kickass show!!
    I love admins!

Nah dude..He's the same Gene to me..but he's just appears that way due to advancements in recording. He's a monster in SYL too. I thought that dude was a machine on "Symbolic" 12+ years ago.

He certainly did step it up since the days of Dark Angel tho. So, I guess your right, he got better with age too.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You see Dr. Cleanso? I'm partyin right now babies!!!

Comment

I saw one of those a while back. The one where they did standup comedy.

I thought the show sucked.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          I saw one of those a while back. The one where they did standup comedy.

I thought the show sucked.
          That episode wasn't very funny at all. You might give them a second chance, most of the other stuff kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            That episode wasn't very funny at all. You might give them a second chance, most of the other stuff kills.
            I remember seeing that video thinking, what the hell this isn't funny at all compared to every other episode.
            I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Dethklok was practicing down the hall from us as SIR Hollywood before we started the Danzig tour. We got to hang out with Gene, it was cool.

Comment

Hoglan has always been amazing yeah, but syl pushed him bigtime, especially alien. See the video of him recording zen? Fucking amazing.

Metalocalypse can do no wrong for me, and yet I hate the album. The tv show always makes me crackup, but the music, even some in the tv show, kinda loses me somehow

Comment

The singer from Kiss, or are you talking about someone from another gene pool
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                    Hoglan has always been amazing yeah, but syl pushed him bigtime, especially alien. See the video of him recording zen? Fucking amazing.

Metalocalypse can do no wrong for me, and yet I hate the album. The tv show always makes me crackup, but the music, even some in the tv show, kinda loses me somehow
                    Agreed. The music works good in context of the show, but it's not really good metal...

Comment

Shit I think the music kicks ass!! It's just a different kinda metal! Sounds more European to me as well! As far as Gene with SYL, I think Devons holding him back! SYL pretty much sucks in my opinion!
                      I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                        The singer from Kiss, or are you talking about someone from another gene pool
                        Gene Hoglan:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
                          Shit I think the music kicks ass!! It's just a different kinda metal! Sounds more European to me as well! As far as Gene with SYL, I think Devons holding him back! SYL pretty much sucks in my opinion!
                          Hahahaha
                          I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

shows ok its not that funny
                            Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

I think the album is great, in that some of the more "experienced" metal fans can figure out which bands they're emulating . . . or parodying! The lyrics/vocals on "Hatredcopter" are hilarious. It's certainly not groundbreaking stuff, but I actually enjoy it quite a bit.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X