thoughts on me getting a gerbil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on me getting a gerbil.

i was a pet store with the girlfriend yesterday, and i saw a couple of cute rodents, but a particular pair of gerbils caught my eye. since then they haven't left my thoughts. i have read up on the little furry fiends and have actually considering getting them. they are somewhat low maintenance, and aren't very costly. i have begin to ponder whether or not i should get them, and if i should shop at the pet store or at an on-line dealer. advice, tips or any words of reason would be much appreciated.

thanks guys!
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

They stink of piss. Plus will you be using them for any sexual gratification?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

LMAO Why would you post that you want a gerbil on the internet??:ROTF: :ROTF:
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

get a cat - rodents are boring after 30 seconds

Or get a cat and let it hunt the gerbils, THAT would be entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
          i was a pet store with the girlfriend yesterday...
          Sounds kinky. Once, with one of my girlfriends, I was a gardener and she was a lonely housewife. But hey, whatever works for you.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
            Sounds kinky. Once, with one of my girlfriends, I was a gardener and she was a lonely housewife. But hey, whatever works for you.

- E.
            holy crap that's odd........

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
            get a cat - rodents are boring after 30 seconds

Or get a cat and let it hunt the gerbils, THAT would be entertaining!
            true
            Originally posted by VinceV View Post
            LMAO Why would you post that you want a gerbil on the internet??:ROTF: :ROTF:
            you guys tend to know about everything, plus there has to be a dad on here that bought one for their kid.....

Originally posted by shobet View Post
            They stink of piss. Plus will you be using them for any sexual gratification?
            wouldn't expect anything less from you shobet
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Rodents are the best type of pet imo.. go for it.
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

by all means go for it....
                Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Guinea pigs are more fun Or if you can have them and invest the time, cats.

Comment

You can eat guinea pigs, a Peruvian delicacy.
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Well if you want to waste your money go for it. A cage for those things can be $45 plus water bottle,food and bedding. The life span of a gerbil is about 3 weeks LOL then you have to get another one and another and another. Rodents arent good pets IMHO because they die too fast.

Comment

I say get the critters!!

Comment

My gerbil story.

I use to own a Python and a Ferret... I use to feed the Python gerbils. One day I had this very aggressive gerbil that was biting the shit of my python. Sooooooooo after I thumped the gerbil on the head with my finger... knocking the little bastard out. I put him in a box and as he regained conscious an Idea popped in my head. Why not put the ferret in there with him...and so the gerbil had some company. The ferret attacked that gerbil
                          like it was it's mortal enemy. In fact being the sicko that I was.. I video taped it... I have it somewhere. Maybe I will convert it over to digital format and post it.
                          2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                          2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                          2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                          2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                          2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                          2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                          2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                          2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                          2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                          1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                          1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Originally posted by JetFixxxer View Post
                            My gerbil story.

I use to own a Python and a Ferret... I use to feed the Python gerbils. One day I had this very aggressive gerbil that was biting the shit of my python. Sooooooooo after I thumped the gerbil on the head with my finger... knocking the little bastard out. I put him in a box and as he regained conscious an Idea popped in my head. Why not put the ferret in there with him...and so the gerbil had some company. The ferret attacked that gerbil
                            like it was it's mortal enemy. In fact being the sicko that I was.. I video taped it... I have it somewhere. Maybe I will convert it over to digital format and post it.
                            what the hell......... that is the most hard core thing ever.

Comment

"Thoughts on me getting a gerbil" - kelly user

This one is just too easy. So many smart-ass comments.....so little time.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X