Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
    I haven't seen that movie in forever.

I agree that there's way too many shavings in there. No danger to the gerbs, just wasting shavings. You need maybe two-three inches worth.

Congrats! They look great!
    i got carried away, i bought a huge bag of aspen.........

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
    You better get some of them wood chips outa there! If they get buried in that shit they will drown!

J/K Cute little dudes!
    i really wanted them to burrow, but it ain't happening yet.
    Originally posted by VinceV View Post
    I promised my Dad I would never to Hamster Style again.
    huh....
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

oh, but when you have to clean their cages.....SHIT/water+dust(w/e) everywhere makes you gag. They stink like shit all the time, unless if you somehow clean them like they do at the pet store or w/e.

Honestly, its not worth it. They bite, squeal, and I want to kill them SO badly.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
        black one is squeakers and the sandy one is mr. kibbles or bruiser and hellswroth.
        LOL, not exactly what I meant. What do you call the finishes on those two?
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by JACKS0NESP View Post
          oh, but when you have to clean their cages.....SHIT/water+dust(w/e) everywhere makes you gag. They stink like shit all the time, unless if you somehow clean them like they do at the pet store or w/e.

Honestly, its not worth it. They bite, squeal, and I want to kill them SO badly.
          Actually Gerbils aren't too bad. When I was a kid we had some, and they don't make much noise, other than chewing on stuff. They also don't smell bad unless you don't keep their cage clean. Gerbils also rarely urinate, because they process water very effeciently due to being desert animals.

Weirdly enough, it is illegal to have a pet gerbil in California.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKS0NESP View Post

your SN instantly makes your comment null and useless
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              Hair?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

errie dress swirl, and pearl blue

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                  errie dress swirl, and pearl blue
                  :ROTF:

Comment

Scroll down to the bottom on this page: http://www.webcom.com/lstead/rodents/gerbils.html
                    Scott

Comment

Well, if it turns out you dont really like them after all, see if jetfixxxer still has the ol' mower and send 'em over. Problem solved.

Comment

Have you noticed how I have kept away from this thread, have you? Yeah, that's fucking willpower for you, it's not been easy, I can tell you. I have this thing inside me dying to get out, but I've fought it.

Just like Richard Gere really.

And my hair didn't go grey.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                          Have you noticed how I have kept away from this thread, have you? Yeah, that's fucking willpower for you, it's not been easy, I can tell you. I have this thing inside me dying to get out, but I've fought it.

How did ya get him in there? Habitrail tube?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

So that's where Lemmiwinks has been hiding! Good job.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

We have a Russian hamster, looks a lot like a gerbil, but possibly even smaller. My daughters named it Ivana Escapemycage :-D We let it out in one of those little balls that it rolls around the house. We have a rabbit as well, named Wascally Wabbit. I like the rabbit, it's sort of nutty and cool and does indeed hop all over the place, but it goes into and out of its cage to drop its pellets so we don't have rabbit crap all over the house. Once I found out it was trained I was very pleased indeed! I don't mind cleaning the cages at all; far better than picking up crap all over the house. We also have 4 medium Oscars (7 to 8 1/2 inches) and 7 Plecos in a big tank. I love the Oscars, but they do eat a ton.
                              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                              X