My son has a girl friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son has a girl friend

for the first time in his life. He's a little slow, girl-wise, and that's a good thing. He's 24.:ROTF: Isn't he a handsome dog?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

That's the way to have em. We have a 15 year old who at this point isn't all girl obsessed and my Wife and I are like, all the better the. No need for him getting all distracted by chicks right now. He does good in school and is focused. Last thing I want in a goofy "I'm in love" teenager walking around our house.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

When I was raising Keith all by my lonesome since he was 5, I had an easy time of it when he hit his teens. He just could not realize how "Hot" he was. Shy as hell. It was only after he graduated from highschool that he found out. He was working at Jamba Juice and there were a few of his former co-eds working there. They confided in him that all he had to was "Ask".:ROTF: We are talking Cheerleaders here.:ROTF:
      Last edited by fett; 12-04-2007, 01:54 PM.

Comment

WOW, I never pictured you with offspring!

Comment

He is the "One" good thing I ever did. I'm not quite sure how I did it.

Comment

HA, well good for him, and you

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
              I'm not quite sure how I did it.
              that's what happens when your drunk
              Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Fett, his guitar is worth more than some of yours!

Comment

He was raised by a me. And all I can say is that he turned out just grand inspite of me.

Comment

He is gigantic, that guitar looks tiny in his hands.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

He's 6'6". I had such high hopes for the boy. He is naturally atheletic. He has his half-brother's muscles. He would have made a great tight-end or linebacker in highschool. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We didn't live in Texas. :ROTF: I just found out about this. So, I haven't seen a pic of her. All, I know that if he thinks she is right for him, I know for a fact that she is.
                      Last edited by fett; 12-04-2007, 02:49 PM.

Comment

But does he have a job?
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Funny you should mention that. He has been working since he was 16. He gave up a full time job at CC and went to HD/Yardbirds. They thought he was the end all and be all. He thought the job sucked and gave his 2-weeks. He is now unemployed. Now, he has a dog, a girlfriend and 6K in the bank. I already told him that I will help him out if he wants to go to college. My 4 year vacation, here at the trailerpark, is over.

Comment

It's always great to find out that your kid isn't gay

I was a proud father when I first saw the stack of mags my kid had in his nightstand!

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                              It's always great to find out that your kid isn't gay

I was a proud father when I first saw the stack of mags my kid had in his nightstand!
                              :ROTF:

You beat me to the punch. But really from a parents point of view this is an important milestone.

Comment

Working...
                              X