No announcement yet.

My son has a girl friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That crossed my mind. And I would not care. I know him and he is a lot like me. The whole "Scene" with casual relationships was not my bag and I guess that is what he thinks as well. He is a Viking god-like Son. He is the snag of the century. If Michel messes him over, she will answer to me.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Is that a red stripe on the coffee table?
      Guitars:
      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
      Amp:
      VOX AD30VT

Comment

You must be very proud of your boy Fett, and with good reason.
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Whatever that means.:ROTF: (Red Stripe) All I know is that we went through very tragic times when he was just a pup. He saved his mother's, my wife, life at 6 years old. He can do no wrong in my eyes and never has. I hope you guys and gals that have kids can say what I am saying 8-15 years from now. I am not sure how he turned out so well, but it's what happens when you ............ And, I don't know why.
          Last edited by fett; 12-04-2007, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Now it's your turn!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hi, Ron. Do you have a problem with being proud of something that can only be created by two people in love?

Comment

fett, that's awesome ! I'm sure if he's like you he's gonna be a great guy. Good Job !

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Now it's your turn!

If you add "TO DIE!" to the end of this sentence, it would be a pretty good example of cheesy heavy metal lyrics
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Laugh it up you guys. I had shot my wad. For once in my life it landed it the right place.:ROTF:

Comment

Congrats man!

The funny thing is, people just don't realize that their children are their legacy - how they behave and act are a direct reflection of their parents and their upbringing - looks like you done good

And on the theme of his pic, my kids got me Guitar Hero III for my b-day today - I'll be kicking their ass (ok, ok - it's the other way around ) on it tonight, can't wait!
                      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Thanks. But it wasn't me what done him. I just took Baby Keith with me to meet real people going to fleamarkets and thriftstores from the age of 4. He saw real nice people. I can't tell you how many times I was told I had a fine boy. I already knew that. But, it's how he saw real people and how he came to know that there are "Real" people out there. I won't even start on how tough it was for him growing up. I am Glowing Proud that my son cares about how he can be what he is. He cares for his girl, she is damn lucky.
                        Last edited by fett; 12-04-2007, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          Laugh it up you guys. I had shot my wad. For once in my life it landed it the right place.:ROTF:
                          Cool. My kids always end up in a tissue in the garbage or the toilet, so I always know where they are!
                          :ROTF:

I got divorced and never had any real children, not sure I want any now.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You are still young. Get it up! That is when you find the right one again.:ROTF:

Comment

No thank you! After the horror show that became my ex-wife, I'd rather be alone. :ROTF: That's not to say I don't have little flings once in awhile, but I just don't want any kind of committed relationship and will probably never marry again.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                                Thanks. But it wasn't me what done him. I just took Baby Keith with me to meet real people going to fleamarkets and thriftstores from the age of 4. He saw real nice people.
                                The EXACT reason I still choose to live in Clairemont, not La Jolla!
                                Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Working...
                                X