• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toe.There goes the Jean Pool
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Exactly.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
        The EXACT reason I still choose to live in Clairemont, not La Jolla!
        I have been there and there. My point is that I was damn lucky to have been able to raise my son where I did. I surrounded him with real people. In Marin County. No less.:ROTF: He is me. But without all the beer. He is the Groom from Heaven. I am not getting ahead on this. But, like I said, when I commit, I commit. Yikes.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          I have been there and there. My point is that I was damn lucky to have been able to raise my son where I did. I surrounded him with real people. In Marin County. No less.:ROTF: He is me. But without all the beer. He is the Groom from Heaven. I am not getting ahead on this. But, like I said, when I commit, I commit. Yikes.:ROTF:
          Hopefully I can make a post like this in 5 or 6 years. I'm still busy whupping my two sons into shape. They are early teens. And, no "dates" yet.
          Actually, one is like a clone the other is a genius, in other ways. Already proud of both of them, but investing heavily for bail money, just in case.

Good job, fett.

Comment

Here is the kicker. I didn't do anything but be me. He saw through all of me and what he went through with his dying mother. He had every excuse to be a fuckup and be a rebel. But he turned out to be non-reactive. Thank whomever,

Comment

for the first time in his life. He's a little slow, girl-wise, and that's a good thing. He's 24.:ROTF: Isn't he a handsome dog?
              Thats great fett. I'm glad he turned out good. Cute? Well if he would shave that stuff of his chin he could be. :ROTF: JK.
              "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

My son who will be 18 in 3 weeks is a man whore.
                Captain of the wrestling team, drives a Supra and was asked to audition for a male version of America's Next Top Model.
                He is currently dating several girls. One of them is a model.

Life is tough for him.

Comment

It will be. And you better be there. Thank goodness that my son was born when he was. Nothing happened media-wise.
                  Last edited by fett; 12-04-2007, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hi, Ron. Do you have a problem with being proud of something that can only be created by two people in love?
                    Actually I think Ron was saying it's your turn to get a girlfriend

A girl, a dog, and no job. Ain't that how it always goes
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks Newc, that's exactly what I was saying. I don't know you get anything else outta that
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Fett, Red Stripe is a beer. Looks like that's what's on the table behind him.
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Thanks Newc, that's exactly what I was saying. I don't know you get anything else outta that
                          Sorry Ron.

Comment

Working...
                          X