Guitar Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Magazines

In the Unites states are there any other guitar magazines besides guitar World, acoustic guitar and Guitar Player?

Premier Guitar. You can even read each issue for free online.

http://premierguitar.com/
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I like Guitar Player and Premier Guitar as they try to appeal to more then emo's punk-wannabe's who can't play guitar.

Comment

There's a new magazine Guitar Edge. I just received the first issue in the mail today. I've haven't gotten into it yet, but looks cool. Has 12 song tabs.

Comment

Vintage Guitar, I enjoy it.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

GFTPM
            Guitar for the Practicing Musician,
            but I haven't bought one for years.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
              There's a new magazine Guitar Edge. I just received the first issue in the mail today. I've haven't gotten into it yet, but looks cool. Has 12 song tabs.
              Ive seen that one before. Almost bought it a few times...does anyone know how accurate the tabs are in this one?

Comment

Guitar for the Practicing Musician
                It's gone. they changed the name to guitar one and a few months ago stopped making it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                  GFTPM
                  Guitar for the Practicing Musician,
                  but I haven't bought one for years.
                  GFTPM hasn't been available for years. IIRC, it became Guitar One, which has recently been absorbed into Guitar World

d'oh! That's what I get for walking away from pc before I hit 'submit'

What Rich said
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X