No announcement yet.

Customs :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have recently lost a guitar neck in customs coming from the US. Seller is sending me another one no questions asked. Maybe one will get thru? Storm the front!

Also waiting on a nice US built torque wrench for my brothers Christmas gift. Getting worried it has been a while.

Bought a Charvel Model 1 last week (Friday) from NY. I see on USPS site it left JFK airport last night. Hopefully flying over the front lines of Canada Customs in a sneak attack over the border.
    I guess others realized the dollar was at par and above too?

Hope everyone gets their stuff safe and sound!
    "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
    Zakk Wylde

Comment

12 days is nothing dude. just wait it out. If something gets to my house in 2 weeks, im VERY happy. And i only live an hour north of freakin GRAND FORKS ND!!! Even with cd's, wait time is 3-4 weeks. What the border dicks around on, is beyond me.

Best experience i've had was getting something from New York VIA dhl ground. Get this, arrived at my door step 22hours after it was dropped off at the dhl depot. Regular shipping to, not express.

Comment

Good luck bro!

Keep us updated.

Comment

canada post is nothing but a bunch of overpaid under worked union cry babies
          try slaving your ass off for 8 bucks an hour,or be thankful you have a job
          and lets get this stuff delivered
          http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

if I had to, I could have shit delivered to a couple friends in Detroit, and Drive there, I live about 2/3 hours from there, 1.5 hours from Toronto (west)
            Out Of Ideas

Comment

Update on my Charvel:

Into Foreign Customs, December 07, 2007, 2:49 am, CANADA
              Out of Foreign Customs, December 07, 2007, 3:12 am, CANADA

That was quick!
              "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
              Zakk Wylde

Comment

Working...
              X