Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shobet View Post
    3 Fett guitars or more.
    That is just not a wise allocation of funds. I collect guitars. And beer cans.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Nice collection! I have about 6 bottles. Lagavulin is my favorite of the bunch. I often wonder why I buy anything else...then when I try another good bottle I realize the value of variety.

I used to try to buy a bottle or two each time I hit a duty free shop. However, with the new laws in the US (only allowed to carry on 3 oz of liquid) I have to check the bottles. The last two made it, but I am not sure how much I am going to risk that in the future.

I don't know too many people that drink single malt and I only drink a dram now and then. So my bottles tend to last quite a while. If you make it to AZ let me know and we can have a drink!

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
        it's the nipple tassels isn't it?
        Hey, what's the URL?
        "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

The state run liquor stores in NC have very poor selections in the single malt department. Thank god for ye olde intrynet!
          "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
            Hey, what's the URL?
            manly nipples with tassels just too much to resist?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              manly nipples with tassels just too much to resist?
              Now that you put it that way - who can resist?

Comment

Let me get the super-glue!
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                X