Come on Ricky!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Ricky!!

Two and a half hours to go, come on Ricky, smash his fucking face in!!!!

And none of this winning on points nonsense, let's see the twat flat on his back surrounded by medics.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Hatton / Mayweather? It would be cool if turns out to be a good fight. Hatton's definitely game, but I hope he has a hell of a cut-man.

Comment

Hatton lost. The bookies will be pleased.
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Someone got owned. Cut man? Moar liek towel gai amirite?

Comment

Nah, towel-man nothing, that was a KO.

A shame, a real shame, maybe he should have stayed at Light Welterweight.

And I can't decide whether his Mum is harder looking than him, or a MILF. I think I may be sick

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You need your eyes tested if you think his mum is a MILF, all that Argos jewellery...
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Oh yeah baby, I love to see the green marks on my helmet from those cheap Sovereign rings after she's given me the Sarsons Shake. (At least I think that's where they come from...... )

I bet it was quiet up your way this weekend wasn't it Shob? All the knuckleheads and dog-fighters were over in Vegas booing the Star Spangled Banner, the fuckwits - Tip: NEVER EVER boo the opponent's National Anthem, especially the USA, when you are in their country, you may end up in Gitmo Bay living next to a load of jabbering Muslims.(Just like home really for them Scallies, but with more sunshine)

I wonder how the crime figures fell for the North West over the weekend? I bet the RSPCA Pit-Bull Squad had bugger all to do. The VG's over in Vegas must have had record amounts of stuff shoplifted, the figures for TWOC'd property won't be totted up for months.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'm kind of hoping that they could only afford one way tickets.
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

They shoulda fought at 135, 2 years ago!!
                  I love admins!

Comment

Working...
                  X