No announcement yet.

Post your mutts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute dogs guys! Sully, your story was heart breaking. R.I.P. to Charlie.

This is our 7 year old mutt Benny. He was our practice baby before we had kids. He's a good little guy and our kids love him. He's sleeping by my feet right now.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Our computer just crashed I may have lost all the pictures from the past year but here is Uma. There is still Shay and Niki( we have had him 2 weeks). You have not seen cute yet until I post pics of the other 2.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
        shawn, is that gucci? i remember meeting one dog when i came by oh so long ago.

sully
        nah Sully..Gucci is the black lab, sill have her she's getting up there in age. The one pictured is Nubber and he' sa bout 1/2 the size of Gucci.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Here is Shay

Niki doesn't count he is a pure bread

the ladies go nuts over this little guy.

Comment

Aw man, Sully. I don't think I could look at a picture like that of my bud's last day...that is truly heartbreaking.

Here's Carlo. He's a Lab/mix. A family friend found him on the side of the road near the interstate. He was about 6-8 weeks old when we got him...he is 7 now.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
              anyway, here's nico and aslan:

sully

That means "lion" in Turkish. You're a "the chronicles of Narnia" fan btw?
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

nah, not a fan; that was his name when i adopted him. he responds VERY well to his name, so we'll probably keep it. hell, he's had it for 7 years already, who am i to take his name away from him?

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                X